Windows 10: When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds

Discus and support When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds becomes unresponsive so the screen does not register letter pressed. When typing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kevin renton, Feb 12, 2020.

1. When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds

When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds becomes unresponsive so the screen does not register letter pressed.

When typing in any window including MS word there is a short disconnect between the key and the screen. So often the word of letter does not appear on the screen. This window that I was typing on, Windows 10 help seemed to be better But this screen froze and missed and I had to retype a few letters again.

I feel it is a setting that has slipped. I have just recently noticed this problem. Could it be my word recognition program trying to check up on me????

:)

kevin renton, Feb 12, 2020

2. Second screen ''no signal''

Hello Chrys,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Does your main screen's port is labeled as output?
    • Have you tried connecting your second monitor directly to your computer?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes on File Save for 3-5 seconds & during this time cursor freezes

To check the performance of your computer, you may check Task Manager. Here are the steps how to check the

performance of your computer:

• Right-click from your Taskbar.
    • Select Task Manager. Check the image below:

When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds b322c2f0-6b2e-4396-81d2-9d04ce1c4461.jpg
    Please send a screenshot of your Task Manager, so we can isolate more the issue.

Another reason of why your computer freezing doesn't have enough storage. We suggest deleting your temporary files. Here are steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • You can see this files below:

When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds 4ddda451-74aa-4273-90d3-5d3dd51e16d0.jpg
    • Press Ctrl key + A, to select all.
    • Right-click and select Delete.
    • Note: Files that you deleted from this folder will be in your Recycle Bin, we recommend to delete the files there too.
    Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Daniel262 Win User

When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds

Windows 10 screen freezes every 3 seconds when I move the cursor

Hello! Just recently after the Windows 10 update this morning, I noticed that when I move the cursor with my mouse or the touchpad, the screen freezes for 1 second every 3 seconds or so, and it is extremely annoying as I can't even play games! However, the
    screen is perfectly normal when I use the touchpad, and it only freezes when the cursor is moving!

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 15 3878 from 2014

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Moved From:

Daniel262, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds

1. When typing keys the screen out put freezes for about 3 seconds - Similar Threads - typing keys screen

2. PC freezes randomly for about a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes randomly for about a second: Hey there,my PC is freezing randomly as far as i can tell. It does freeze while playing games, while browsing, while watching videos, and so on.What i've done so far without it helping:-i checked Harddisk with: wmic diskdrive get status and ran CHKDSK C: /x /r-updated every...
  3. PC freezes randomly for about a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes randomly for about a second: Hey there,my PC is freezing randomly as far as i can tell. It does freeze while playing games, while browsing, while watching videos, and so on.What i've done so far without it helping:-i checked Harddisk with: wmic diskdrive get status and ran CHKDSK C: /x /r-updated every...
  4. PC freezes randomly for about a second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds: Starting a few days ago after I last updated, on my Windows 10 laptop only, the internet will randomly flash for about 3 seconds before restoring. I have tried, unchecking all power saving options for my ethernet and I keep getting this problem....
  6. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds: Starting a few days ago after I last updated, on my Windows 10 laptop only, the internet will randomly flash for about 3 seconds before restoring. I have tried, unchecking all power saving options for my ethernet and I keep getting this problem....
  7. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  9. Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds: Hello Everyone, My computer freezes for 2-3 seconds from time to time, then it goes on working normally. This is quite annoying. The computer is just a few days old! Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance. 161752
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10-screen-freezes-every-3-seconds