Windows 10: When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

Discus and support When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This morning my keyboard started acting up when I am typing. I will either add letters like I am holding a key down or it will delete what I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanieS6, Oct 28, 2020.

1. When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

This morning my keyboard started acting up when I am typing. I will either add letters like I am holding a key down or it will delete what I have typed. This is really annoying and interupive. Here is an example of what it is doing.

It will randomly pick a letter or space and include many of them. Sometimes it will stop and sometimes it won't and I can sometimes get it to stop with the delete buttttttttttttttttttttton or EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESC button. I am nottttttttttttttttttttt making thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup I am lettinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng it dooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits thing whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii typppppppppppppppppppp etttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthis.................................................................................................. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYou see why it would be reallllllllllllllllllly annoying.

I have tried restarting and reinstalling everything. We thought we fixed it but then it started again.

Any suggestions?

:)

StephanieS6, Oct 28, 2020
  2. AW613 Win User

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first
    one was old and it still didn't help.

AW613, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 28, 2020
  4. brdja80 Win User

When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

1. When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a... - Similar Threads - typing sculpt ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard: Hello,it looks like the bluetooth receiver to my keyboard got damaged or it just stopped working, I can not get the receiver to work on my mac or any other computer and also I tried all the possible troubleshooting ideas, so I suspect it to be the problem with receiver as it...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard: Hello,it looks like the bluetooth receiver to my keyboard got damaged or it just stopped working, I can not get the receiver to work on my mac or any other computer and also I tried all the possible troubleshooting ideas, so I suspect it to be the problem with receiver as it...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up: Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard now all of a sudden drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert again. The batteries are new, full and works with other devices....
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  6. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  7. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues

Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues: Hi all, the first keystrike on my sculpt keyboard model 1559 does not register. Batteries are fresh, everything else works fine after the initial keystrike, and it works fine when you are typing continuously, but pause for a few moments and there it is again or isn't in this...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first one was old and it...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Does anybody know if Microsoft developed a new software to enable people with disabilities to map keys to text input macros? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard/6d9aea3e-3ba0-426a-b76d-dcc9e7a494de