Windows 10: When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up!

Discus and support When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I go to type in my password the on screen keyboard comes up. When I start typing using my keyboard it goes away, but this happens every time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolidIcecube, Mar 16, 2020.

1. When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up!

When I go to type in my password the on screen keyboard comes up. When I start typing using my keyboard it goes away, but this happens every time and is getting annoying. Any help with this? Thanks When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up! :)

submitted by /u/SolidIcecube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolidIcecube, Mar 16, 2020

2. Lenovo IdeaPad U110B, U110R Coming Soon

OMG, after xblack shiney screens we now get xblack keyboards. This is step in the WRONG DIRECTION. Please... matt screens and matt keyboards. Keep it clean. No reflections. If users like reflections... let them use Aero or OSX for the effects.

lemonadesoda, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Add User Screen Comes Up Blank

I noticed that someone else needs help with this. If you need the User Account screen for something more complicated, then I can't really help you, but, if you want to make a local user account, I did find a solution. If you're an administrator on your computer,
    then do the following steps:

• Search "cmd" on your start menu.
    • The program that comes up should be Command Prompt. Right click on the program and select "Run as Administrator".
    • In the Command Prompt, put the following text in:
    • net user "[user account name here]" [optional password here] /add
    • Ex. net user "Abigail" 1234 /add will add a user account with the name Abigail and the password 1234
    If you want to log in with a Microsoft Account, just make a local user account, log into it, and then log into the Microsoft Account from there (assuming your login screens do work and it's only the add user screen that remains blank). Hope this helps!

YadiraBautista, Mar 16, 2020
  4. When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up!

On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up!

1. When unlocking my user, the on screen keyboard keeps coming up! - Similar Threads - unlocking user screen

2. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  3. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unlock not coming up: When I open my computer, instead of the unlock screen coming up, it just shows me the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-unlock-not-coming-up/194054a5-63e0-4d1d-a9d1-dd07c4ef7cea
  4. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer unlock not coming up: When I open my computer, instead of the unlock screen coming up, it just shows me the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-unlock-not-coming-up/194054a5-63e0-4d1d-a9d1-dd07c4ef7cea
  5. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  7. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  8. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  9. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...