Windows 10: when updating windows 10 its wipe all my programmes

Discus and support when updating windows 10 its wipe all my programmes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I updaed windows 10 it wiped out all of my programmes that were on the computer. including Microsoft Office for student and home 2013 how do I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamNeicho, Aug 4, 2019.

1. when updating windows 10 its wipe all my programmes

when I updaed windows 10 it wiped out all of my programmes that were on the computer. including Microsoft Office for student and home 2013 how do I get them back.

:)

WilliamNeicho, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

when updating windows 10 its wipe all my programmes

1. when updating windows 10 its wipe all my programmes - Similar Threads - updating wipe programmes

2. Windows update wiped out all of my settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update wiped out all of my settings.: I've seen a few posts here about the same thing happening to others. Windows did an automatic update even after I have turned them off and it basically restored back to factory settings. The first time it happened on Saturday February 23 2019 between 9-11 PM and I had to...
  3. Windows Update Wiped My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Wiped My Computer: I turned on my desktop yesterday and a Windows 10 update began to run automatically. When it was finished, it was as if my hard drive was formatted. Outlook, gone, TurboTax, gone, pictures, gone, documents gone. Everything was reset. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS MICROSOFT???...
  4. Win 10 Update 1809 Wiped Out Almost all of my Settings

Win 10 Update 1809 Wiped Out Almost all of my Settings: I use a dual physical drive approach, a smaller "system" SSD for Win 10 and Software, and a larger HDD for Data. Once I get the system totally set up the way "I" want it, I use Partition Wizard to migrate the system drive to a second bootable SSD that I connect via a drive...
  5. Your update has wiped or deleted all my files

Your update has wiped or deleted all my files: A forced update on my PC yesterday e.g. it started updating without me being home let alone anywhere near my PC, has wiped all of my files including my new novel. I have no back up, I chose not to put my IP into the cloud but on my home PC. I did not agree to the update. How...
  6. Windows 10 update has wiped all my apps and not given a restore point.

Windows 10 update has wiped all my apps and not given a restore point.: Hi, A pop up informed me there was an update for windows 10 and I updated. Upon restarting my laptop all the programs have been uninstalled and no roll back saved. There's also no option in settings to roll back to the previous version (insert 1). How can I get my old...
  7. Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.: For the seventh time, I have tried to stop your damn update from (1) deleting my audio driver (2) completly deleting my user profile from Windows. Costing me time and money to get my files back. This has happened five times in a row. Your stupid programmers still haven't...
  8. Latest Update has wiped all files

Latest Update has wiped all files: After doing latest update on closing my desktop it seems all files have been wiped. After signing in I just get a black screen with only recycle bin on it and 1 or 2 on the taskbar at bottom of screen that don't do anything. Is there anyway to solve this have tried going back...
  9. All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade

All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade: A few days ago my laptop with windows 10 home upgraded to 1803 with success. So I decided to upgrade and my desktop. It's a dual boot system (windows XP Pro and Windows 10 Pro). It took about 5 hours to complete upgrade, restart normally, answered all questions and...
  10. Reset Windows 10. Wipe all files?

Reset Windows 10. Wipe all files?: Good evening I am currently an Windows 7 Professional user, and I was seriously considering to jump to Windows 10. After upgrading, I was thinking in doing a factory reset, in order to try to mimic a clean install of the system. When exploring the options on Internet, I...