Windows 10: when use New-adUser command

Discus and support when use New-adUser command in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why do I get an error on user properties dialog box when i select both "user must change password at next logon" and "user cannot change password" for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mehdirazmjooee, May 23, 2020.

1. when use New-adUser command

why do I get an error on user properties dialog box when i select both "user must change password at next logon" and "user cannot change password" for a user But when I do the same thing in PowerShell with New-adUser command, a error that does not occur is made even a new user is created and when I look at the Account tab of user properties dialog box, both are selected ? on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter

:)

mehdirazmjooee, May 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile when use New-adUser command :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 23, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

when use New-adUser command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 23, 2020
Thema:

when use New-adUser command

1. when use New-adUser command - Similar Threads - adUser command

2. Command Prompt Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt Not Working: I have written a python program through Adobe Brackets, and every time I try to run it, this error message comes up: "Error while building cmd. See console for more information." What can I do to get Command Prompt to work?...
  3. how to factory reset windows 10 computer from command prompt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to factory reset windows 10 computer from command prompt?: My laptop crashed for no obvious reason about 2 days ago. I turned it on immediately after and Windows 10 was not able to start but it took me to the repair options. I've tried startup repair, uninstall updates, UEFI firmware settings, system restore, and system image...
  4. Getting the file size on disk from command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting the file size on disk from command line: I'm not sure if this is the correct place but it was the closest and most populated subreddit. I need to find actual disk space of a file, to figure out the downloaded ratio of torrent files. I know it can be seen in file properties and there are ways to get reserved space...
  5. Can I downgrade from the new Windows Terminal to the old Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I downgrade from the new Windows Terminal to the old Command Prompt?: I just wanted to downgrade from Microsoft's new terminal to the good old CMD. I need answers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-the-new-windows-terminal-to/4dacaffb-2018-4cd1-8b93-9937801e1d91
  6. Can I downgrade from the new Widnows Terminal to the old Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I downgrade from the new Widnows Terminal to the old Command Prompt?: I just wanted to downgrade from Microsoft's new terminal to the good old CMD. I need answers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-the-new-widnows-terminal-to/4dacaffb-2018-4cd1-8b93-9937801e1d91
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer puts Commands into a Mix of German and English and also can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer puts Commands into a Mix of German and English and also can't...: Hello, Im using Windows 10 64Bit the newest version and I have quite a problem with file explorer right now. My installation is German, but when im trying to limit my search to certain parameters like "kind" it puts it into a mix of german and english instead. For example...
  8. Is there any way to totally remove Powershell 5 and Command Prompt from Windows 10? I just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to totally remove Powershell 5 and Command Prompt from Windows 10? I just...: I just installed Powershell 7 and I'm quite impressed by it. Now I want to get rid of redundant applications like Powershell 5 and Command Prompt totally even from the context menus of start and explorer and so that I can have Powershell 7 as the one and only terminal in my...
  9. 'msconfig' opens System Config, 'control' opens Control Panel, so what command to use to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'msconfig' opens System Config, 'control' opens Control Panel, so what command to use to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/junkcrapdoll2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsosci/msconfig_opens_system_config_control_opens/
  10. Preventing user from obtaining information with Get-ADUser via Powershell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing user from obtaining information with Get-ADUser via Powershell: Is it possible to prevent the domain user from obtaining information with Get-ADUservia Powershell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preventing-user-from-obtaining-information-with/aaf12cef-92fc-4c13-962c-1a2f3ae6e855