Windows 10: when use New-adUser command

Discus and support when use New-adUser command in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why do I get an error on user properties dialog box when i select both "user must change password at next logon" and "user cannot change password" for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mehdirazmjooee, May 23, 2020.

1. when use New-adUser command

why do I get an error on user properties dialog box when i select both "user must change password at next logon" and "user cannot change password" for a user But when I do the same thing in PowerShell with New-adUser command, a error that does not occur is made even a new user is created and when I look at the Account tab of user properties dialog box, both are selected ? on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter

:)

mehdirazmjooee, May 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile when use New-adUser command :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 23, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

when use New-adUser command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 23, 2020
Thema:

when use New-adUser command

1. when use New-adUser command - Similar Threads - adUser command

2. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  3. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  6. running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser :...

running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser :...: Hi team,running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser : Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running.""kindly suggest a solution...
  7. running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser :...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser :...: Hi team,running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser : Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running.""kindly suggest a solution...
  8. running Powershel script from cloud pc to create new aacounts getting error Get-ADUser :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software...: Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software package? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-get-aduser-commandlet-native-to-powershell/41acebc4-7880-4616-823a-ae3e88d6208a
  10. Preventing user from obtaining information with Get-ADUser via Powershell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing user from obtaining information with Get-ADUser via Powershell: Is it possible to prevent the domain user from obtaining information with Get-ADUservia Powershell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preventing-user-from-obtaining-information-with/aaf12cef-92fc-4c13-962c-1a2f3ae6e855