Windows 10: When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

Discus and support When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Saurav_Sarkar, Mar 31, 2019.

1. When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

:)

Saurav_Sarkar, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Mar 31, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 31, 2019
  4. When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

Wifi limited/disconnected when Bluetooth is enabled on Win10

My Bluetooth connection seems to be interfering with my Wifi connection. The interference persists even if no Bluetooth devices are connected to my system. I'm working on Win10, updated from Win7 a few days ago. I did not have this issue before the update.

Scenario:

• Both Bluetooth and Wifi are off
    • Switch on Wifi
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity
    • Switch on Bluetooth
    • Wifi connection changes to limited connectivity (no Internet) or disconnects
    • Disable and re-enable Wifi adapter; alternatively, restart system.
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity immediately after reconnect
    • Wifi connection changes to limited connectivity (no Internet) or disconnects, after a short while (<1m)
    • Disable Bluetooth
    • Disable and enable Wifi adapter; alternatively, restart system
    • Connected to Wifi with full Internet connectivity (same as step 3)
    Is anyone else facing the same issue. If yes, is there anything I could do to fix it? My drivers are all up-to-date and I'm working with an Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 adapter on Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

Update: As suggested by Bendito999 here,
    changing the advanced power settings of my Wireless adapter to "Maximum Performance" seems to circumvent the issue. This is however not a hard solution and only serves to work around the problem.

RoneyMichael, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

1. When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10 - Similar Threads - using bluetooth wifi

2. My wifi is disconnecting especially when using youtube.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi is disconnecting especially when using youtube.: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  3. My Windows 10 disconnects from the wifi when using too much data on wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 disconnects from the wifi when using too much data on wifi: Recently my PC keeps disconnecting from the wifi, but my other gadgets doesn't, so its not my Router/Wifi. My PC disconnects when I'm watching Youtube, Playing Games, and/or On a Zoom Call. But it works when I'm using chatting Websites like Discord and when I'm Web...
  4. My Windows 10 disconnects from the wifi when using too much data on wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 disconnects from the wifi when using too much data on wifi: Recently my PC keeps disconnecting from the wifi, but my other gadgets doesn't, so its not my Router/Wifi. My PC disconnects when I'm watching Youtube, Playing Games, and/or On a Zoom Call. But it works when I'm using chatting Websites like Discord and when I'm Web...
  5. My Windows 10 disconnects from the wifi when using too much data on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Bluetooth gets disconnected.

Bluetooth gets disconnected.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro and while my PC is connected to both bluetooth and wifi, my bluetooth sometimes gets disconnected but when I am not using wifi then my bluetooth does not gets disconnected. First I thought it maybe was because of faulty bluetooth adapter so I...
  7. Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10: So I bought a wifi/bluetooth adapter for windows 10, wifi works really good on 5ghz, I can have my bluetooth headphones & bluetooth xbox one controller all connected at the same time, but the xbox one controller will suddenly stop responding to button input when moving it in...
  8. Bluetooth device constantly disconnecting on WiFi Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device constantly disconnecting on WiFi Windows 10: On WiFi, the Bluetooth connection disconnects and reconnects about every 10 seconds. Only occurs when no sound or video is in play idle. The connection has no issues with the WiFi off. Problem has occurred ever since I've gotten a new WiFi router. Went through various forum...
  9. Wifi Disconnecting when downloading large files and randomly disconnecting when using the...

Wifi Disconnecting when downloading large files and randomly disconnecting when using the...: This problem has plagued me for the past 2 weeks as I have spent hours attempting to research and solve the problem. I purchased a new gaming laptop and there have been serious internet issues. Whenever I download any large files such as a game from Steam or GTA 5 from the...
  10. WiFi Gets Disconnected

WiFi Gets Disconnected: I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit on my HP pro x2 612g1 laptop. Recently I have faced wifi issues with my laptop after reinstalling the OS. My wifi gets disconnect several times a day and sometimes it has a huge packet loss. I have checked on both my home and office network,...