Windows 10: When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics?

Discus and support When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have a EVGA Nividia GTX 1060 6GB graphics card. For months, using Win7 64 bit I could not get the integrated recorder (Shadow Play/Instant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by therealsimpsons, Jan 14, 2019.

1. When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics?

Hello,
    I have a EVGA Nividia GTX 1060 6GB graphics card. For months, using Win7 64 bit I could not get the integrated recorder (Shadow Play/Instant Replay) to open. Nvidia support ran me through a bunch of troubleshooting and could not figure it out.

Finally, after months, I purchased a new PC and installed Win10 64 bit, and installed the same Nvidia card from the old PC to the new one. Now, the problem has become worse. I cannot even open the software, GeForce Experience that includes the recorder, etc.

The device manager shows the card in the Display. Online games show my card as the Nvidia. When I go to Nvidia's website and click on auto detect my system, it says I need Java installed. I have installed Java over and over.

Could the problem be that somehow the software is not seeing the Nvidia card? Should I disable the onbaord graphics? If so, how?

:)

therealsimpsons, Jan 14, 2019

2. disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics

how do I disable graphics card and activate onboard graphics

randybutler, Jan 14, 2019
  3. disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics

in some computer , in side bios,, there is an option is disable descrete gpu . try in bios

disable or remove gpu driver from device manager or from progarms and features

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 14, 2019
  4. ViperGeek Win User

When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics?

Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU

I found these instructions to be very helpful:

Enable Hardware Acceleration In Chrome / Chromium Browser [Quick Tip] ~ Web Upd8: Ubuntu / Linux blog

In summary:
    1. Go to chrome://flags and Enable "Override software rendering list"
    2. After restart, go to chrome://gpu and confirm GL_RENDERER is NVIDIA.
    3. Optional: Browse to WebGL MAX parameters test to ensure WebGL agrees (Unmasked Renderer).

- Dave

ViperGeek, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics?

1. When using Nvidia GPU shoiuld I disable mobo onboard graphics? - Similar Threads - using Nvidia GPU

2. How do i disable onboard graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i disable onboard graphics card: I have tried everything i have a dell g 5525 and the specs areAMD RYZEN 5 6600HRTX LAPTOP GPU 30508GB DDR5 RAM180 W POWER CHARGERNVME SAMSUNG 256 GBI have tried everything within windows like nividia, device manager,bios, and everything u can think off please help....
  3. Nvidia Optimus: integrated graphics + Nvidia GPU. How to use Nvidia GPU for everything. Do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Optimus: integrated graphics + Nvidia GPU. How to use Nvidia GPU for everything. Do...: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.1526, 64-bit Ten-year-old Dell XPS L502x laptop Intel HD Graphics 3000 Nvidia GeForce GT 525M Nvidia Optimus technology, switches between integrated graphics and Nvidia GPU On Nvidia site, final driver release for my card is "GeForce Game Ready...
  4. Nvidia Optimus: integrated graphics + Nvidia GPU. How to use Nvidia GPU for everything. Do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Optimus: integrated graphics + Nvidia GPU. How to use Nvidia GPU for everything. Do...: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.1526, 64-bit Ten-year-old Dell XPS L502x laptop Intel HD Graphics 3000 Nvidia GeForce GT 525M Nvidia Optimus technology, switches between integrated graphics and Nvidia GPU On Nvidia site, final driver release for my card is "GeForce Game Ready...
  5. Nvidia Optimus: integrated graphics + Nvidia GPU. How to use Nvidia GPU for everything. Do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Disable ROG Strix Z390-E mobo onboard VGA and sound if not used?

Disable ROG Strix Z390-E mobo onboard VGA and sound if not used?: I have a custom rig with an Intel Motherboard (Asus Rog Strix Z390-E). The motherboard has built-in Intel VGA adapter and Realtek sound. However, I have an external NVidia GForce 2080 RTX Ti XC graphics card and SoundBlaster AE-9 sound card. Should I disable the on-board...
  7. disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics

disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics: how do I disable graphics card and activate onboard graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-gpu-and-activating-onboard-graphics/efd0d66f-cd28-46ea-aadd-7ab130f65d41
  8. Does a monitor need to be plugged into mobo to use onboard graphics?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does a monitor need to be plugged into mobo to use onboard graphics?: Does a monitor need to be plugged into mobo to use onboard graphics? I was told it was possible to have my browser use my onboard graphics (Intel HD 530) whilst my video-editing program uses my graphics card. OS: Win 10 Pro 64-bitMainboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, board...
  9. Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU

Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU: I set everything in the the Nvidia Control Panel to force the system to use my Nvidia Geforce 850M GPU, since I noticed that it wasn't ever switching. I also set it to display on the screen what GPU the Physx engine is using, and it always uses the onboard Intel GPU. I also...
  10. Can onboard graphics & separate GPU card be used with two monitors?

Can onboard graphics & separate GPU card be used with two monitors?: I'm replacing my motherboard from an i5 Intel to an AMD Ryzen system. New CPU, RAM & GPU. Currently, I use two monitors; a Dell 27" 1920x1200px & NEC 24" 1920x1080 on one GPU card, an nVidia GTX 560 Ti. The new MB has on board graphics but I need the Dual-RX580 for video &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exascan disable onboard video card optimus

2. windows 10 force nvidia gpu and disable onboard

3. how to use mobo for graphics with gpu

4. should i enable onboard graphics card,
  5. disable onboard graphics or not,
  6. windows enable onboard gpu with nvidia,
  7. microsoft onboard graphics,
  8. windows 10 onboard gpu instead of installed gpu card,
  9. should i disable onboard win10