Windows 10: When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password

Discus and support When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently every time I access one of my E Mail accounts I get a pop up from Windows Security asking for the password. When I enter the password my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by netherlea, Oct 25, 2018.

1. netherlea Win User

When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password

Recently every time I access one of my E Mail accounts I get a pop up from Windows Security asking for the password. When I enter the password my messages download and get sent.

My other two E Mail accounts are fine and do not have this problem.

Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening.

:)

netherlea, Oct 25, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

When in account settings, / select data files / select account you want change (outlook.com) / click Settings / check security

Another thing.. We will have to check your firewall settings...

When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password [​IMG]

AndreTen, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

Andre, I can get as far as Account Settings, but not to Where you are. Here's what I see in Account Settings:

When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password [​IMG]

Wynona, Oct 25, 2018
  4. kensiko Win User

Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

Hello,

we are slowly migrating to Windows 10 at work and there is an issue with Outlook 2002. First, the setup:
    - 1 Microsoft Exchange account for everyone. No issue here.
    - 1 GMail account with Pop3 setup. Keeps asking for password each time we start Outlook, but then doesn't ask again.

There was a fix on Windows 7, it was about the protected storage and it worked, but does not in Win10. You can find results in google:
    outlook keep asking for password windows 7 protected storage - Google Search

I didn't want to mess my registry before asking here. Any idea of what is the best solution?

kensiko, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password - Similar Threads - using Outlook Security

2. Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords: My laptop did a window 10 update i believe its the latest feature update about 2 weeks ago. This update causes when I open Outlook it asked for all my email passwords, a continuous loop, it also prompts me for my Onedrive password and removed all my saved passwords for...
  3. Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing: I just went thru the lengthy stream related to Outlook not being able to log into g-mail vis Subject. After hours of effort I finally got the two to talk to each other but now Outlook will not synchronize any of the folders so I STILL cannot download any of my mail from...
  4. Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL: Microsoft Outlook 2013 keeps asking for the password to log in to AOL mail. I connect to AOL.COM using an IMAP connection. Now it keeps asking for the password. It has done this repeatedly in the last 2 weeks. I have tried every suggestion I can find on the internet to...
  5. Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly: This problem has reached a critical point. I have spoken with several MS techs and gotten nowhere. I am hoping for a miracle that maybe someone here has seen this before and has an idea I have not yet tried. The User has a Surface Pro 4. Windows 10 Pro OS, Office 365 with...
  6. office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again: My outlook goes nuts... and it's asking password over and over again. I do have a msn email.... I did see some exceptions regarding a Hotmail and outlook but without any details... TH...
  7. Windows copy not asking Outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows copy not asking Outlook password: Hi. I recently bought a new Laptop with preloaded Windows 10 os. Now I have activated it, and I am unable to use my outlook account. The system lists me as an administrator, and Doesn't give me the option to switch to outlook account. I want to use my outlook account...
  8. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  9. Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password: Hello, we are slowly migrating to Windows 10 at work and there is an issue with Outlook 2002. First, the setup: - 1 Microsoft Exchange account for everyone. No issue here. - 1 GMail account with Pop3 setup. Keeps asking for password each time we start Outlook, but then...
  10. Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password: I use Microsoft Outlook (Office 365 2016) for email and for the past several months, it's been asking for the password for various of my email accounts. After awhile it will accept the password, and everything will be fine until something breaks again and the process...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security keeps asking for credentials

2. windows security keeps asking for password

3. windows security keeps asking for my password

4. window security microsoft outlook keep asking for password,
  5. windows security outlook password,
  6. windows security asking for password outlook,
  7. windows security password outlook,
  8. windows security keeps ,
  9. window security asks for pass word,
  10. outlook password windows security,
  11. microsoft outlook windows security keeps asking for email password,