Windows 10: When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

Discus and support When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title states, anytime I play my audio through my speakers the audio will initially be fine. However I will lose audio randomly, the video will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noodle_nose, Jun 6, 2020.

1. When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

As the title states, anytime I play my audio through my speakers the audio will initially be fine. However I will lose audio randomly, the video will keep playing, but eventually pause to let the audio catching up to the video playback.

This only occurs if I use speakers directly connected to the PC, headphones or anything else do not have this issue.

I can find anything for this specific issue online, help?

submitted by /u/Noodle_nose
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noodle_nose, Jun 6, 2020
  2. S.cloris Win User

Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Jun 6, 2020
  3. No Video on Netflix

Thank you Mohammed. The problem is with all videos. I get audio, but no video. I have an HP Pavilion. I don't know if that helps. We tried your suggestions, but it did not solve the problem. Sometimes Netflix pops up with this error code W8157-887A0001.

DiannCollins, Jun 6, 2020
  4. When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

No video in Netflix modern (metro) app on Windows 10

I have just installed Windows 10 on my emachines E443 laptop.

• Processor: AMD E-300 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics
    • AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
    • Windows 10 Pro 64 bits pt-br (clean install, not an update)

Besides installing the OS, the only things I have done are:

• Performed Windows Update (prior to that, my screen resolution was limited to only 800 x 600). It installed the latest Adobe Catalyst drivers and now I have a 1366 x 768 display.
    • Updated all apps from the Windows Store (it had only Skype preinstalled)
    • Install Netflix from the app store.

When I start a video on Netflix, it only plays the audio; all I see are the subtitles and the player UI but the actual video is entirely black. Sometimes (but not always) I won't get even the audio, just a warning for error W8157-887A0001. (I can open a video file locally with the "Movies and TV Shows" native metro app, and it plays fine both windowed and maximized).

I have installed the latest Silverlight, but the issue persists.

I don't know if it is related, but I can't see HTML5 video on youtube on Microsoft Edge; the audio plays all choppy and the video gets terribly corrupted. It plays fine on Firefox 39.

Disabling hardware acceleration on IE, as suggested on this answer, enables video playback on both IE and Edge, but only on IE and extremely choppy when fullscreen and more than 480p

That Brazilian Guy, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

1. When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video... - Similar Threads - using speakers videos

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  5. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  6. Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).: So basically issue comes when going fullscreen on yt/netflix on chrome the taskbar still shows at the bottom. Already tried restarting pc, restarting explorer.exe (this used to work when i sometimes got the issue), alt tab a couple times, double click windows button, these...
  7. How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.: How to fix that the video and audio of videos that I watch on both Netflix and YouTube, and also Crunchyroll keep getting out of sync after playing the video for a while. Sometimes it's not 'til 10-15min after, but sometimes it's only 3-5minutes for it to get out of sync, and...
  8. Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync issue across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other streaming services. Of course, just make sure that after any major update, the...
  9. Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync audio across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other services using a streaming service. Here is the current fix I have used, and...
  10. PC Freezes During All Video Playback (YouTube, Netflix, etc.)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes During All Video Playback (YouTube, Netflix, etc.): Okay, so just recently my Windows 10 laptop (Acer Aspire ES 15) has started to freeze a few minutes after I start watching a video, whether it be on YouTube or Netflix. The whole system COMPLETELY freezes (cursor unresponsive, Ctrl+Shift+Esc won't open task manager,...