Windows 10: When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

Discus and support When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaLambert2, Feb 19, 2020.

1. When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

:)

LindaLambert2, Feb 19, 2020

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    time/date missing from taskbar

Hello,

If the time/date doesn't appear on your taskbar after an update, that means that the settings of your computer changed after the update. For us to assist you, we suggest that try the steps provided by two of our community members named
    FrequentFlyer_89 and VioletDisregard on this
    link

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 19, 2020
  4. When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

1. When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time? - Similar Threads - using Win10 put

2. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  3. how do I move time/date on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I move time/date on taskbar?: How can I move the time and date to the opposite end of the taskbar? I;m running Win10 Pro x64 Ver 2004 Build 19041.58 164765
  4. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Format on Taskbar: Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?...
  5. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  6. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  8. How to put date in taskbar?

How to put date in taskbar?: I want to add the date on the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home, if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-in-taskbar/39353f3e-08a0-4c44-9f29-5b9a3391e4a6
  9. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  10. Can't identify software I use to put date/time in tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't identify software I use to put date/time in tray: I want to modify the format of the date and time I have displayed in the tray but can't for the life of me remember which software I use to put it there. I know I used to use T-Clock, but can't find that anywhere on my system. I've searched the Windows 10 startup folder and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 add date to taskbar