Windows 10: When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?

Discus and support When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was wondering when did the very first version of the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool was released?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marr Raimund Salcedo, Jun 15, 2020.

1. When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?

I was wondering when did the very first version of the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool was released?

:)

Marr Raimund Salcedo, Jun 15, 2020

2. creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

Eileen Gal, Jun 15, 2020
  4. When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?

media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?

1. When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released? - Similar Threads - was Update Assistant

2. Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?: Hi, I am planning to update from 1909 to 20H2 on an older computer, via manual update. Which tool do you think is better for this -- Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant? Thanks. 175908
  3. What is the difference between "Windows 10 Update Assistant" and "Media creation tool"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the difference between "Windows 10 Update Assistant" and "Media creation tool"?: I am concerned about the download size. Will there be any difference in download sizes with these tools? submitted by /u/Vinay_K_K [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlw6bi/what_is_the_difference_between_windows_10_update/
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. Media Creation Tool updated

Media Creation Tool updated: I just wanted to pass on a bit of info to the forum. The Media Creation Tool 1903 version has been updated to build 18362.418 on Microsoft website 143017
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  7. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  8. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503
  9. Has the Media Creation Tool been UPDATED to the Anniversary Release?

Has the Media Creation Tool been UPDATED to the Anniversary Release?: Hell All! I'm new here and I'm already looking forward learning a lot from everyone. I have 4 computers in my little apartment here and they are all running Windows 10 Build 10586. A couple of these machines are going to have some issues with the new update, so I'm...
  10. Track releases on the Media Creation Tool?

Track releases on the Media Creation Tool?: Hello, Is there a way I can track the ISO releases on the Media Creation Tool?I mean, most of the times I download a ISO from the Media Creation Tool, I late realize that a new version has not be released and I have downloaded the version I already have.Please let me know if...