Windows 10: when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in

Discus and support when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Only happen when the laptop is charging how can i fix this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bonez111, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Bonez111 Win User

when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in

when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in 96edadc8-3479-4d24-bd95-68902b476d26?upload=true.png

Only happen when the laptop is charging how can i fix this problem

:)

Bonez111, Aug 11, 2018
  2. TamaraDey Win User

when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in!

this is driving me insane. whenever I try to watch a video on my laptop the picture is super zoomed in and gray looking. it happens everywhere. hulu, youtube and Netflix and even gif files or ad's too. facebook videos just turn weird and gray and don't zoom
    in like the rest so far. its not just online though. it also happens in the Netflix app as well as any video files on my laptop. its weird and very frustrating! why is this happening? I was dealing with this for a couple days then today I just discovered
    something new. it really just happens when my laptop is on the charger. i tested it out and plugged it out and then back in again and for some reason the picture turns blurry, zoomed in and gray when plugged in. that may seem better cause I can watch some
    if I plug it out.....but it still sucks cause I literally will have stop what I'm doing , pause the movie etc and charge then watch later and that's just doing too much. I cant literally be the only one this has happened to. does anyone know why this is
    happening to my laptop?????

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TamaraDey, Aug 11, 2018
  3. when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in!

Hi Jamie,

There are several reasons why you're having issues with watching videos. One of the reasons that could affect this is when a video card is not updated. We suggest that you update the drivers on your Windows 10 computer. You may check this

article
    for the steps on how to update drivers.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 11, 2018
  4. sedavel Win User

when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in!

Interesting, if I start a video unplugged its fine, then if I plug it in the video drops to B&W, unplug it and its back to color. Then if I unplug it, back to B&W and when a new video starts back to zoomed all the way in...

sedavel, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in - Similar Threads - watching video's picture

2. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  3. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  4. New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call: I built this new gaming desktop two months ago, and since then the PC has been slow crashing randomly, there have been at least 12 crashes that I recalled over the two months, sometimes multiple crashes per day, this is really unusual for a new powerful PC.The crashes are...
  5. No video when I zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No video when I zoom: When I attend a meeting I can't get video. When I poke around trying different stuff I get told the video is in use by another app and gives me an error code. 0xA00F4243 <CameraReservedByAnotherApp> 0xC00D3704. I recently moved to 10 so I don't know if the problem lies in 10...
  6. Green screen when watching a video

Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  7. All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube

All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube: Regarding watching videos on basically every site and the screen is completely zoomed in. The only exception is YouTube which works fine. I use Google Chrome but also use windows Edge and it occurs on both browsers. My PC is a Lenovo Idea Center, running windows 10 home,...
  8. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  9. Keyboard Freezes When Watching Videos

Keyboard Freezes When Watching Videos: I started to use a mechanical keyboard but I encountered a problem, whenever I play a video regardless of browser the keyboard freezes, so any key that is held down will be held and no other key is registered. When there no input before the start of the video, no key presses...
  10. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when watching videos the picture is way zoomed in!