Windows 10: When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

Discus and support When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using wdw's 7 games on wdw's 10 ... when wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all the gaming data. the games are fine, but all data relative to the games is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWalters9, Jan 14, 2022.

1. When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

Using wdw's 7 games on wdw's 10 ... when wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all the gaming data. the games are fine, but all data relative to the games is re set to zero. How can I stop this problem?

:)

DavidWalters9, Jan 14, 2022

2. Outlook and Wdws 10 Mail Contacts

The reference to swipping from the right to get to settings is Wdws 8.1. It doesn't respond that way in Wdws 10. I've gone to the Store also and can not find settings available.

I am not a computer expert, I need more basic support I suppose. Now I'm also getting a "can not sync" on Wdws 10 e-mail. This makes me wonder if I installed something wrong or if it is a bug in Wdws 10. My old version of Outlook has downloaded new mail,
    but none in Wdws 10 mail.

Thanks for your quick response even though I could not figure out how to use it.

Alan

J Alan White, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Outlook and Wdws 10 Mail Contacts

I can not open my contacts in Outlook after I switched to Windows 10. They were in the cloud. When I make the selection for the contacts I receive a message stating they are no longer available. When I try to send an e-mail with Wdws 10 Mail the contacts
    are tied to the wrong addresses. The contacts in "Windows 10 Start" will com up listed as the old contacts in the cloud with the correct addresses, but they are not of any use to send mail in Wdws 10 or Outlook.

Please help.

Thanks, Alan

J Alan White, Jan 14, 2022
  4. genehahn Win User

When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

cannot downgrade to wdw 7 from 10,

I want wdw 7 back. The procedure won't recognize the 25 digit product code. What can I do next?

genehahn, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

1. When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ??? - Similar Threads - wdw's updates wipes

2. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop: Hi I recently deleted my One Drive content because I keep getting prompt on the nearly full storage in my Word when I am working all the time. So I delete the storage with the hope that it will not bother me again, and I also deleted them from the One Drive Recyle Bin to make...
  3. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop: Hi I recently deleted my One Drive content because I keep getting prompt on the nearly full storage in my Word when I am working all the time. So I delete the storage with the hope that it will not bother me again, and I also deleted them from the One Drive Recyle Bin to make...
  4. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Locked out of all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of all games: Split from this thread. Can you help? There is only me that use this computer. For some reason you have blocked my access to all the games on this computer. I can provide a copy of my birth certificate but not to this address. If you send me a less public address I will do so...
  6. Locked out of all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of all games: Split from this thread. Can you help? There is only me that use this computer. For some reason you have blocked my access to all the games on this computer. I can provide a copy of my birth certificate but not to this address. If you send me a less public address I will do so...
  7. When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???: Using wdw's 7 games on wdw's 10 ... when wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all the gaming data. the games are fine, but all data relative to the games is re set to zero. How can I stop this problem?...
  8. When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all gaming data for wdw's 7 games ???: Using wdw's 7 games on wdw's 10 ... when wdw's 10 updates it wipes out all the gaming data. the games are fine, but all data relative to the games is re set to zero. How can I stop this problem?...
  9. undo windows 10 system update that wiped out all data

undo windows 10 system update that wiped out all data: Hi! My laptop did a system update last night and when I turned it on this morning, all of my files, settings, apps were gone. I don't have a restore point. How do I undo that system update?...
  10. Windows upgrade to version 1903 wipes out all data and settings.

Windows upgrade to version 1903 wipes out all data and settings.: I upgraded to windows build # 1903 and as stated above all data, pictures, documents, settings, emails, contacts and other such things. I luckily had a recent backup, but can not restore contacts and emails to my email client. After rebooting the computer several times, it...