Windows 10: When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

Discus and support When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DanMyers7, Mar 27, 2022.

1. DanMyers7 Win User

When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event. Sometimes we get 109 and 1074 ahead of the 6008, sometimes either one of them 109,1074 only.The issue has been seen when we use ESETor AWS to initiate a reboot. Asking here if I can get any help on diagnosing the issue, pulling my hair out. all windows 2016 boxes, patched up to March. I have not received any hel

:)

DanMyers7, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Tanya Win User

Unexpected reboot

What hardware is available for swap testing? PSU? etc.

I saw a PSU on ebay and that was on my list of options to try.

what puzzles me is that the reboots never happened for FIVE years until i installed windows 10 and someone said this indicates a driver issue.

So driver verifier will be my next step (thanks Zbook)

- - - Updated - - -

here's the latest v2 file for latest reboot. (happened 9 times in last 3 days)

Dropbox - v2 uploads - Simplify your life

Tanya, Mar 27, 2022
  3. Tanya Win User
    Unexpected reboot

Hi Ken,

ty again....

yes

Myupdate:
    Hasn't rebooted since my last post but I've not had pc on for more than a couple hours in one go. (busy job).

- - - Updated - - -

are the two yellow items bad?

When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

sorry- last pic didn't have correct 'raw values' view as you suggested

Tanya, Mar 27, 2022
  4. Tanya Win User

Unexpected reboot

Hi Zbook-
    ty for reply.

Run HD Tune (free version) (all drives)
    ok- will do

Run Sea Tools for Windows
    long generic test

ok- hope system doesnt reboot (if you see above you'll notice my MAIN issue was the kernal 41 error/rebooting after
    these four filter loads
    BHDrvx64
    eeCtrl
    npsvctrig
    FileCrypt

Post an image of the test result into the thread SeaTools for Windows |
    ok

Make a backup image using Macrium:
    already tried full backup with Acronis but system rebooted & backup failed (11 hr backup)...so have just back up my docs onto an external drive

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ken- what does this mean?
    current drive is Sata and about 5 yrs old (and yes I agree needs replacing)

- - - Updated - - -

here are two results
    (bottom missing from health but it was ok

Tanya, Mar 27, 2022
Thema:

1. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice - Similar Threads - reboot unexpected reboot

2. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  3. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  4. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  6. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  7. Frequent unexpected reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent unexpected reboots: PC reboots randomly with this message in event viewer almost daily. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8057f6a7218. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. unexpected rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    unexpected rebooting: My machine is unexpectedly rebooting, here's the diagnostic info. What actions should I take? I don't know enough about this to select the correct Windows topic. cheers Nicholas ============================================================================ Source...
  9. Unexpected reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected reboot: Dear all, Can someone help? I've done some research checks myself and here goes: After installing win 10 a few days ago i get random reboots. (kernel-power-41-error-) these can occur a few in a hour or none for a whole day. The reboot is always preceded by these four filter...
  10. PC reboots unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC reboots unexpectedly: C reboots unexpectedly with blue screen stating stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. What failed: ndis.sys. I have run windows memory diagnostics with no advice....