Windows 10: When will all the Minis Stop

Discus and support When will all the Minis Stop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seems like lately Microsoft Solitaire is a never ending round of Mini challenges. Would be nice to return to the longer challenges. Particularly of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusieQ_2020, Jul 28, 2020.

1. When will all the Minis Stop

Seems like lately Microsoft Solitaire is a never ending round of Mini challenges. Would be nice to return to the longer challenges. Particularly of greater difficulty.

:)

SusieQ_2020, Jul 28, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2020
  4. SDP_2009 Win User

When will all the Minis Stop

N97 Mini - setting up email for home WiFi only

• Mine is an N97 Mini.
    • Strange that you can't follow the steps I've suggested. You have not explained where
      exactly "There is no place...". I suggest you try again carefully. The N97 Mini user guide also mentions this for setting up your connectivity preferences. All the apps that use the internet on my phone are now using my home WiFi whenever that's available.

SDP_2009, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

When will all the Minis Stop

1. When will all the Minis Stop - Similar Threads - Minis Stop

2. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  3. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  4. Surface hid mini driver was deleted by mistake, keyboard stopped on surface book 2.Reset...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface hid mini driver was deleted by mistake, keyboard stopped on surface book 2.Reset...: I replaced my surface hid mini driver with llibusk accidently using zdiag on my surface book 2. There is no way to get this driver anywhere as surface book 2 updates come in a bundle and cannot be installed manualy. I have done a full reset and tried reinstalls. My surface...
  5. Can't install windows 7 in a New Mini Pc , Keyboard and mouse stop working when the screen...

Can't install windows 7 in a New Mini Pc , Keyboard and mouse stop working when the screen...: Hello , and sorry for my english if i make some mistakes . I've got a brand New Mini Pc , with i9 10880 and Windows 10 64bit I tried to made a dual boot , or even connect my SSD DRIVE already with Windows 7 ultimate , but the same things happens ... For the dual Boot :...
  6. Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music

Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music: Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as...
  7. Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music: Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as...
  8. Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.: Hello - my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop just BSOD'ed in middle of zoom conference call. My computer is older but has been generally stable over the years. I am familiar with memtest86 and will run it on computer. However, this computer has been stable for years, I suggest...
  9. I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10: The mini PC I have is: Alfawise Mini PC Z83V (64-bit) Desktop PC Processor Intel Atom X5-Z8350 DDR3 2 Go + eMMC 32 Go Graphics 400 Double Screen 2.4G/5.8G integrated WiFi 1000Mbps LAN BT 4.0 USB 3.0 VGA HDMI A few weeks ago it stopped working after an auto update. My guess...
  10. Loading up mini Win XP on hirens boot disk, i get: STOP: 0x0000007E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading up mini Win XP on hirens boot disk, i get: STOP: 0x0000007E: Hi My main problem is that I cannot logon windows because for some reason my local password has changed or does not work at all. I priorly tried figure out why win 10 is not running normally because I could not do anything in file explorer. Every time I right-clicked in...