Windows 10: When will all the Minis Stop

Discus and support When will all the Minis Stop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seems like lately Microsoft Solitaire is a never ending round of Mini challenges. Would be nice to return to the longer challenges. Particularly of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusieQ_2020, Jul 28, 2020.

1. When will all the Minis Stop

Seems like lately Microsoft Solitaire is a never ending round of Mini challenges. Would be nice to return to the longer challenges. Particularly of greater difficulty.

:)

SusieQ_2020, Jul 28, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2020
  4. SDP_2009 Win User

When will all the Minis Stop

N97 Mini - setting up email for home WiFi only

• Mine is an N97 Mini.
    • Strange that you can't follow the steps I've suggested. You have not explained where
      exactly "There is no place...". I suggest you try again carefully. The N97 Mini user guide also mentions this for setting up your connectivity preferences. All the apps that use the internet on my phone are now using my home WiFi whenever that's available.

SDP_2009, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

When will all the Minis Stop

1. When will all the Minis Stop - Similar Threads - Minis Stop

2. Missing WAN mini ports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing WAN mini ports: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 2004 OS Build 19041.423 Problem:Missing Miniport adaptors I Installed IPVanish VPN on May 5th, 2020 which ran fine until I noticed a problem on or around 06/29/2020. I’ve been working with IPVanish support since June 29th trying to get this...
  3. Missing WAN mini ports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing WAN mini ports: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 2004 OS Build 19041.423 Problem: Missing Miniport adaptors I Installed IPVanish VPN on May 5th, 2020 which ran fine until I noticed a problem on or around 06/29/2020. I’ve been working with IPVanish support since June 29th trying to get this...
  4. How to remove XVDD SCSI MINI PORT Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove XVDD SCSI MINI PORT Driver: Hi so I didn’t know what this was but it came across my windows notifications that it needed a driver update and I now know that I shouldn’t need it so I want to know how to remove this driver? Pls help! submitted by /u/OLA24GLB [link] [comments]...
  5. What is XVDD SCSI MINI PORT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is XVDD SCSI MINI PORT: Hi so I got a notification on my pc that said restart required for XVDD SCSI MINI PORT I am just wondering is this a virus or something and if so how do I get rid of it pls help! submitted by /u/OLA24GLB [link] [comments]...
  6. Mini tool partition wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Mini tool partition wizard: I have used the free version of Mini tool partition wizard for years, and it has performed flawlessly. Not any more, sadly, the new version is a shadow of its former self. Also I found when loading a fresh one there was malware included which Malwarebytes and WD both...
  7. BSOD hal.dll failure - mini dump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD hal.dll failure - mini dump attached: Over the weekend I got a Valve Index and an AORUS 2080ti Gaming Box which I am hooking up to a Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen2 I was able to "run" the Index on the laptop for very short amounts of time, but needed something more powerful than a GTX1660 I then hooked up the AORUS...
  8. Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.: Hello - my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop just BSOD'ed in middle of zoom conference call. My computer is older but has been generally stable over the years. I am familiar with memtest86 and will run it on computer. However, this computer has been stable for years, I suggest...
  9. I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10: The mini PC I have is: Alfawise Mini PC Z83V (64-bit) Desktop PC Processor Intel Atom X5-Z8350 DDR3 2 Go + eMMC 32 Go Graphics 400 Double Screen 2.4G/5.8G integrated WiFi 1000Mbps LAN BT 4.0 USB 3.0 VGA HDMI A few weeks ago it stopped working after an auto update. My guess...
  10. Loading up mini Win XP on hirens boot disk, i get: STOP: 0x0000007E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading up mini Win XP on hirens boot disk, i get: STOP: 0x0000007E: Hi My main problem is that I cannot logon windows because for some reason my local password has changed or does not work at all. I priorly tried figure out why win 10 is not running normally because I could not do anything in file explorer. Every time I right-clicked in...