Windows 10: When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out?

Discus and support When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been waiting for windows 10 2004 and its finally here! But it has some issues that makes me not want to install it yet but is it really safe to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TylerGowdy, Aug 2, 2020.

1. When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out?

I have been waiting for windows 10 2004 and its finally here!

But it has some issues that makes me not want to install it yet but is it really safe to do so and will it harm my machine?

:)

TylerGowdy, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 2, 2020
  4. trumpy81 Win User

When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out?

Win 10 update 2004 - Cannot print document

Thanks DavidV3004,

I also have an AMD system and I wonder if that is a common connection here.

This is a relatively new build and I am still finding and ironing out all of the quirks/bugs.

No, the other steps did not work because I could not find the updates you listed.

They were most likely removed when i did the repair install.

trumpy81, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out?

1. When will all windows 10 2004 bugs be ironed out? - Similar Threads - 2004 bugs ironed

2. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bugging out: So I've frequently been switching between windows 10 and linux to see which is the better of the two for my pc but both of them are subpar, linux gaming is possible until you hit anti cheat and headphones bug out, while for windows gaming is fine until windows decides to just...
  3. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bugging out: So I've frequently been switching between windows 10 and linux to see which is the better of the two for my pc but both of them are subpar, linux gaming is possible until you hit anti cheat and headphones bug out, while for windows gaming is fine until windows decides to just...
  4. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 2004 bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 bug?: Every time I map a drive in Win 10 2004 and I need to reboot, I get errors saying the password to that drive is invalid and wont reconnect when there is no password. Also When I click on the server in Network to remap the drive or map other drives I get errors... Only way I...
  6. windows 10 2004 bug

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 2004 bug: i am unable to disable receive updates for other microsoft products in windows update settings 161902
  7. When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?: Hello, it's July now. The Windows 2004 update is called April 2020. How many month do you usually have to wait until you receive the current version of Windows? I know that with every new update by Microsoft there are bugs that cause compatibility issues with some...
  8. Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1: I have found an annoying visual glitch in Windows 10 2004: Sometimes when opening the Search dialog A.K.A "Type here to search" bar in the taskbar sometimes goes completely black! I may or may not find more bugs!...
  9. Windows 10 2004 update bugs.

Windows 10 2004 update bugs.: Hello, I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 version 2004, I begun noticing some weird behaviour: -Desktop rearranges after every restart, the shortcut of "This PC" gets moved to last position. -A Windows defender module was disabled by itself happened once for now,...
  10. Iron Python

Iron Python: This product was property of the Microsoft, this is a implementation of a Python. I have dificulty to install IronPython API, using Visual Studio Professional 2019. How i do? I need install the iron python on the environment. I need 2 environment on my program. Someone can...