Windows 10: when will be the window 11 released

Discus and support when will be the window 11 released in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Am using many version of micro soft I Am waiting for the new window 11 Please released the Window 11 as soon as possible i am facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AhmadSheraz, Aug 12, 2020.

1. when will be the window 11 released

I Am using many version of micro soft

I Am waiting for the new window 11

Please released the Window 11 as soon as possible

i am facing problems in window 10

:)

AhmadSheraz, Aug 12, 2020

2. When will Windows 11 be released?

Hi,

i know there will be no Windows 11 (as far as i know), It'll come as updates for windows 10, what i want to know is "Is there a specific release Date for this update, will it be MAJOR UPDATE changing everything, or just minor updates like step by step ?!"

some websites say that It'll be in 2018, but nothing is confirmed.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: WINDOWS 11 Release Date ?!*

AbdulrahmanSHD, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Aug 12, 2020
  4. when will be the window 11 released

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

when will be the window 11 released

1. when will be the window 11 released - Similar Threads - window released

2. Windows 10 KB5005565 (Build 19043.1237) released with major fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5005565 (Build 19043.1237) released with major fixes: September Patch Tuesday update is now available for Windows 10 21H2, v20H2, and v2004. Today’s patch comes with several security bug fixes and general quality improvements for all supported versions. Microsoft has also published direct download links for Windows 10 KB5005565...
  3. Windows 11's release date is October 5, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's release date is October 5, 2021: The release date of Microsoft's upcoming Windows 11 operating system is October 5, 2021. Microsoft announced the date today on the Windows Experience blog. The new version of Windows will become available for compatible Windows 10 devices and also as a preload on devices such...
  4. Microsoft changed the Windows 11 System Requirements and released an updated PC Health...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft changed the Windows 11 System Requirements and released an updated PC Health...: Microsoft published an update on the Windows 11 minimum system requirements yesterday on the Windows Insider blog. When the company unveiled Windows 11 and its minimum system requirements, it became clear quickly that many systems that were running the company's Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 KB5005103 (1909) released, v21H1 to get update later

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5005103 (1909) released, v21H1 to get update later: KB5005103 is now available for Windows 10 desktops running version 1909 of the operating system. This would be the last optional update for Windows 10 version 1909, according to a statement from the tech giant. For those on newer versions like 20H2 or 21H1, an update with...
  6. Windows Server 2022 LTSC released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2022 LTSC released: Microsoft released a new version of Windows Server, Windows Server 2022 LTSC, this week. The new Server release does not really need the LTSC descriptor anymore, as Microsoft announced earlier this year that all future Windows Server releases would be long-term servicing...
  7. Windows 10 KB5004296 (21H1, 20H2) released with performance fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5004296 (21H1, 20H2) released with performance fixes: Windows 10 KB5004296 is now rolling out to version 21H1, v20H2, and v2004 via Windows Update. As always, Microsoft has also published the direct download links for Windows 10 KB5004296 offline installers, allowing users to install the patch without checking for updates using...
  8. windows beta channel windows 11 release date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows beta channel windows 11 release date: Hey,I have been waiting for windows insider beta channel windows 11 release date for 2 months so please inform when windows 11 will be released in beta channel...
  9. Not getting news about new Windows releases

Not getting news about new Windows releases: I used to receive emails about new Windows builds and releases but I haven't seen any for several months - maybe even a year. I don't recall doing anything to remove myself from any list. I work in IT so I don't have a personal pc that uses a Microsoft account. All of our...
  10. windows insider beta channel windows 11 release date

windows insider beta channel windows 11 release date: Please tell windows insider beta channel windows 11 release date someone said 28th july Pacific time but he did not give any link please tell the confirmed release date or share link on insider twitter discussion given below...