Windows 10: When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

Discus and support When will Cortana for Android be available in India? in Cortana to solve the problem; When will Cortana for Android available in India??? I miss Cortana. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MukilArasu, Jun 27, 2019.

1. When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

When will Cortana for Android available in India???

I miss Cortana.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Cortana

:)

MukilArasu, Jun 27, 2019

2. How to get Cortana for Android in India

Dear Microsoft Community,

Cortana is still not present in India on Androids.

There is although an app named CoA preview on Play Store( which is in Beta stage), the real Cortana is not available in India.

Is there any way in which we can get the Cortana App for Android in India.

We would love if it comes to India also.

Thanks.

MananSharma007, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Cortana on Android India

Hi, when I check the cortana for Android page in play store from India, I'm getting a message item not found. What happened to cortana for Android app?

Will cortana return to India as a standalone app?

BintoGeorge Thomas, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Moazzam Win User

When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

Cortana not working in India..

I'm in India and I have set lang. and location to India But still Cortana says that I'm not available in your country.. *Sad Helppppppp!!! *cry

Moazzam, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

1. When will Cortana for Android be available in India? - Similar Threads - Cortana Android available

2. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  3. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  4. When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India?: When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India? It's been over a year. Can we look forward to that before the end of the year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-windows-subsystem-for-android-coming-to/b1fd40a5-583c-4c80-8b29-9cb5992070ff
  5. When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India?

When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India?: When is Windows Subsystem for Android coming to India? It's been over a year. Can we look forward to that before the end of the year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-windows-subsystem-for-android-coming-to/b1fd40a5-583c-4c80-8b29-9cb5992070ff
  6. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?: Hello, I am waiting for the windows 10 2004 update but i till now did not received the update. The update page shows this message.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-windows-update-2004-available-in/e62a95c8-e9f4-4674-a17c-6bd98312fc9f
  7. Cortana not working in India

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in India: I have noticed that Cortana used to work smoothly with English India as a default language, till Nov-Dec'19. Unfortunately it has stopped working & typical message is obtained stating that "Cortana is not available in India" Please have it introduced soon as I was very much...
  8. Cortana on Android India

in Cortana
    Cortana on Android India: Hi, when I check the cortana for Android page in play store from India, I'm getting a message item not found. What happened to cortana for Android app? Will cortana return to India as a standalone app?...
  9. Cortana for android in india

Cortana for android in india: When will cortana for android be released in India. It was released in public beta about a year ago. Still it stays in beta. And last update to the app was done in June 2018. Till now, no update is made in the app. Will cortana be released ever in India? It is there in...
  10. Cortana not working in India..

Cortana not working in India..: I'm in India and I have set lang. and location to India But still Cortana says that I'm not available in your country.. *Sad Helppppppp!!! *cry 49532

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cortona digital assistant not available in india android