Windows 10: When will Cortana speak Ukrainian?

Discus and support When will Cortana speak Ukrainian? in Cortana to solve the problem; When will the Ukrainian language appear in the voice assistant of Cortana and the Ukrainian language in voice commands for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by IxI_ROPAUA_IxI, Jul 14, 2020.

1. When will Cortana speak Ukrainian?

When will the Ukrainian language appear in the voice assistant of Cortana and the Ukrainian language in voice commands for Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/uk-ua/help/22805/windows-10-supported-narrator-languages-voices

When will Cortana speak Ukrainian? f7d53fea-9d96-44e5-b3c1-f03677113fd4?upload=true.png

Why is Microsoft ignoring Ukrainian users ??

:)

IxI_ROPAUA_IxI, Jul 14, 2020

2. how do i get cortana to speak to me?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What happens when you try to speak to Cortana?

• Have you enabled Cortana?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click inside the search bar available next to the
      Start
      button.

• From the bottom of the displayed popup box, click
      Allow
      to start configuring Cortana.

• On the What would you like me to call
      you interface, type your name in the available field and click
      Enter
      from the bottom.

• On the next window, listen to your name as Cortana calls it out, and if you find it pronounced the name correctly, click
      Sounds Good from the bottom. Note: You can also click the
      That’s Wrong button from the bottom if Cortana did not pronounce your name correctly and you want to make the changes.

• From the bottom of the next window, click
      Done
      to finalize the configuration.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

SujataMoktan, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Can't Get Cortana to Speak

Hi Cole,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to speak with Cortana on Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• We need to know the region where you live?

• Have you connected any external devices to the computer?
    Cortana is available in the following countries/regions: China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. Cortana is available in these languages: Chinese (Simplified), English (U.K.), English (U.S.), French, Italian,
    German, and Spanish

To use Cortana, all these settings must be set to the same language:

1) Languages (this is your device language)

2) Speech language (language pack must be installed)

3) Country or region

Note: If you change your region, you might not be able to shop at Store, or use things you've purchased, like memberships and subscriptions, games, movies, TV, and music.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by
    ChrisLebiedz in below thread for more
    information on how to troubleshoot the issue when you are not able to speak to Cortana.

I can't hear Cortana Speak - Windows 10

I can't hear Cortana Speak - Windows 10 (9926)

It applies to Windows 10 also.

For more information about Cortana refer the below article:

What is Cortana?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-cortana

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 14, 2020
  4. When will Cortana speak Ukrainian?

How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Cortana and NVDA speak simultaneously. Is there a way to automatically silence NVDA (other pressing CTRL) when Cortana speaks?

MelvinThatcher, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

When will Cortana speak Ukrainian?

1. When will Cortana speak Ukrainian? - Similar Threads - Cortana speak Ukrainian

2. Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?: I've got her speaking French.I've got her speaking English.But trying to get her to speak in English with a French accent I've been struggling to do? Is it possible?I have it working with Alexa, I have it working with Google, I have it working with Home Assistant, but will it...
  3. Why does Cortana not speak anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Cortana not speak anymore?: I haven’t used it since more than 1 year and now Cortana has no voice submitted by /u/ethreax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht3zxy/why_does_cortana_not_speak_anymore/
  4. How to Speak or Type into Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Speak or Type into Cortana in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Unlike Google Assistant that listens and allows for text input at the same time, Cortana doesn’t let you type. It only listens to voice input. […] This article How to Speak or Type into Cortana in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. cortana speaks not type

in Cortana
    cortana speaks not type: not speaks, I would type to my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-speaks-not-type/27c33726-71b3-4ac9-8171-3c63d394fa81"
  6. how to get cortana to speak?

in Cortana
    how to get cortana to speak?: how do I get cortana to speak? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-to-speak/5bc30cea-42e4-4548-9119-d2700445bc18"
  7. cortana does not speak

in Cortana
    cortana does not speak: Cortana doesn't speak win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-does-not-speak/fa32a6a0-e319-4267-b9ea-7635beec1cc4"
  8. how to type command to cortana instead of speaking

in Cortana
    how to type command to cortana instead of speaking: Sometimes it is easier and faster by typing command but it seams Cortana will not respond my command. For example, if I type "set a reminder at 11 am" in the Cortana search, it will just bing search what I just typed instead of setting that command? Any idea how to solve...
  9. Cortana cannot speak English!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana cannot speak English!: Every so often Cortana pops up with a message saying that before she can help 'I must select a language she can speak'. There is a list of appropriate languages including of course English US and English UK My preference has been English UK (the region where I live) for...
  10. Cortana isn't speaking to me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana isn't speaking to me.: Cortana functions in all aspects except for speech. I can see the circle pulsating, indicating she is responding but I can't hear her voice. My speakers work just fine in all other areas of the computer. Thank you for any help you can send my way. 6031