Windows 10: When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10?

Discus and support When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Doh - DNS over HTTPS submitted by /u/Sad-Excitement9311 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sad-Excitement9311, Jun 11, 2021.

1. When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10?

/u/Sad-Excitement9311, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freeze System to last stable Version

After update to 1809 and rollback to 1803 based of incompatible Graphic driver (Intel 4000) I will not run into the same issue again.
    Is it possible to freeze Windows 10 to the last stable Version running smoothly?
    Is there any tool available?

Thanks for suggestions

Manfred Jehle, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10?

1. When will Doh come to a stable version of windows 10? - Similar Threads - Doh stable version

2. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  3. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  4. Updating to the stable version of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to the stable version of windows 11.: I'm running a windows 11 enterprise insider preview I have it set to update the toggle switch to update to the stable version is turned on and it says queued for unenrollment however, still not getting the update to the stable version of windows 11 enterprise. Will it soon be...
  5. Updating to the stable version of windows 11.

Updating to the stable version of windows 11.: I'm running a windows 11 enterprise insider preview I have it set to update the toggle switch to update to the stable version is turned on and it says queued for unenrollment however, still not getting the update to the stable version of windows 11 enterprise. Will it soon be...
  6. Windows 11 Stable version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  7. Windows 11 Stable version

Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  8. Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version: i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think? 182896
  9. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?: I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004?...
  10. New Stable Edge Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Stable Edge Version: How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-stable-edge-version/24a98cac-3661-43c8-8197-b32fe5972f5a