Windows 10: When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft

Discus and support When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing but problems with email since I bought this computer. This in turn is a major business disruption. It seems disgraceful I see this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GARY HOGAN(2), Feb 5, 2019.

1. When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft

Nothing but problems with email since I bought this computer. This in turn is a major business disruption. It seems disgraceful I see this problem has existed since 2015 and still complaints flow - What and when is the fix coming?????

:)

GARY HOGAN(2), Feb 5, 2019

2. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Feb 5, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 5, 2019
  4. When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft

1. When will EMAIL BE FIXED by Microsoft - Similar Threads - EMAIL FIXED Microsoft

2. Microsoft Email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Email: I received an email this morning stating that I needed to complete your email verification and included a block to click. When I clicked I was informed that the page was not found and gave an error code 404. I need to speak to someone as my Microsoft account will be...
  3. When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?: Sudoku has not recorded a game since about Nov 7, 2020. It doesn't matter how many times I play the game, it isn't recorded as played. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-fix-sudoku/74f6b3a7-a4fd-47c9-ae29-53a49e5f6730
  4. When will the Microsoft store be fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When will the Microsoft store be fixed?: Im having issues with 2 different installations of Forza 7 on 2 different physical drives. I have just opened a new topic for this single one, but one of em crashed my PC half way through the installation and i cant figure out how to either resume or restart the download. The...
  5. Microsoft email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft email: Hi I have received an email saying microsoft have detected something unusual for my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. When I have tried to sign into my account it is telling me again that my credentials are at risk and I need to verify my identity and...
  6. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?: "Send To" drop down menu options missing/not displaying? Attempted all the fixes and still have the problem. not having the problem on my desktop, deleted the item from my "send to" and then I didn't even have "Send to Bluetooth Device", fixed that, ran all the suggested...
  7. PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?: So I'm having the issue with the Microsoft Store where if I try and add anything to my cart, I get the PUR-OrderLocked error. I have contacted support a few times about this but they keep ignoring the problem or sending me to a different department. I've been told to...
  8. Microsoft Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Email: I am no longer able to see any of my sent emails from the folder in my email account. This has only recently happened. Can anyone help? Thanks Steph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-email/199df509-498e-42d4-a93c-68d6bb493016"
  9. Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?: Suddenly, my Windows 10 laptop email app once again keeps showing I have 1 new email. I don't. I have NO new emails and NO unread emails. I am not technical and thus will not perform technical Microsoft suggested fixes (what I consider brain surgery) on my device to try to...
  10. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?: Does anyone have any information about the Windows 10 issues with DISM? I wonder if they are ever going to fix DISM. MS seems to be putting out poorly designed and tested software these days. 84798