Windows 10: When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota!

Discus and support When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota! Looking for support. # customer, unsupported, bond holder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidWheat1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota!

When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota! Looking for support.

# customer, unsupported, bond holder, stockholder.

Is there anyone out there?

:)

DavidWheat1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Dell to open retail stores

Apple opened their big one last week and Dell does not want to be left behind. They will open two stores: in NorthPark Center (Dallas, Texas) in the summer and in Palisades Center (West Nyack, New York) in fall. Both should be around 3000 square feet. The big difference between theirs and Apple is that "shoppers" will not be able to buy products in the store. They can only order them online at location.

Source: AppleInsider

Darksaber, Jun 8, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota!

I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?

timta2, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota!

1. When will mall stores open? You are the only stores not open in Orlando and Sarasota! - Similar Threads - mall stores open

2. Error when open store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  3. Error when open store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  4. Store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not opening: Receiving Error 0x80131500 when opening store in both Windows 10 & 11, tried opening store on multiple computer, receiving same error on all, is there something wrong at Microsoft's end...
  5. Store not opening

Store not opening: Receiving Error 0x80131500 when opening store in both Windows 10 & 11, tried opening store on multiple computer, receiving same error on all, is there something wrong at Microsoft's end...
  6. Store not opening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store not opening?: So, been trying to access the store, and it’s taking forever to open. I tried 5 minutes ago. I’ve got nothing else open, and it’s still loading. I’ve tried resetting it, uninstalling and reinstalling, but it just doesn’t load. The dots just keep spinning. And when it would...
  7. store not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store not opening: Cant open microsoft store it opens and says server stumbled and close suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-not-opening/58e89cd8-5fe2-458f-a61f-e642eea94850
  8. store is not opening.

store is not opening.: my desktop store is not working . i tried all the methods i tried clearing datas, chaches but still it is not working . can someone help me ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-is-not-opening/8fa67a02-895e-4664-b8dd-381cd94b64f2"
  9. Opening App Only Opens App Store Page

Opening App Only Opens App Store Page: I tried to download a game from the app store after buying the game pass, but the game paused downloading right as it was about to finish. I left it alone for about ten minutes and nothing happened, so I hit the button to pause and resume the download, at which point it told...
  10. Store not opening

Store not opening: I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store. Hope someone can provide me a solution. Thank you...