Windows 10: when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

Discus and support when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; IN MY WINDOWS PC I HAVE THREE INPUT LANGUAGES PACKS INSTALLED, ENGLISH-INDIA, ENGLISH-UNITED STATES, AND TELUGU. FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGES I HAVE TEXT TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uday Kumar3, Jun 22, 2023.

1. when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

IN MY WINDOWS PC I HAVE THREE INPUT LANGUAGES PACKS INSTALLED, ENGLISH-INDIA, ENGLISH-UNITED STATES, AND TELUGU. FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGES I HAVE TEXT TO SPEECH, BASIC TYPING SPEECH RECOGNITION, HANDWRITING; BUT FOR TELUGU LANGUAGE I ONLY HAVE SUPPORT FOR BASIC TYPING. I NEED SPEECH RECOGNITION SUPPORT FOR TELUGU LANGUAGE ALSO SO THAT I CAN DICTATE TEXT IN TELUGU LANGUAGE. HELP ME WITH IT.

:)

Uday Kumar3, Jun 22, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

No speech recognition at all

Hi, this may be of interest:
    Installing additional language packs for Windows 10 speech recognition random ranting

This has downloads, + a complete list of languages availablefor Win 10:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=27224
    (but note the date)

fwiw I just tried it- my locale, speech, display language etc are set to UK English. (Which took some doing this time, or something was slightly messed up).

If I type speech in Cortana's search box, say, I get Windows Speech Recognition as top search.

I use Classic Shell, with the Control Panel expanded, so in a second or less I can see 'Speech Recognition' listed there.

Similarly, if I type 'Speech' in Settings I can easily see Speech Recognition.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the speech recognition bar displayed, task manager shows:
    SpeechRuntime.exe in C:\Windows\System32\Speech_OneCore\Common ..........

sapisvr.exe in C:\Windows\Speech\Common

running.

=================================================
    Some (older) search results:

I came across this for Win 7
    Speech Recognition - Language Configuration is Not Supported Error Fix - Windows 7 Help Forums
    - maybe there's an updated one here (see Tutorials).

There are a couple of helpful links at the end of this (but Win 7 again)
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-cb0ae84c939d

dalchina, Jun 22, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language

Read more: Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language Translator

Brink, Jun 22, 2023
  4. Ken30096 Win User

when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

What languages does Microsoft Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech platform support for Windows 10?

I found the Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Engines for Microsoft supported Languages

(Version 11)
    but it does not list Windows 10 as a supported Operating System. My main question is what languages does Microsoft Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech platform support for Windows 10?

Thanks

Ken30096, Jun 22, 2023
Thema:

when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

1. when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack - Similar Threads - microsoft add speech

2. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  3. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  4. Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition: I have Win 11 Home single language OS. I was trying to add EnglishIndia to windows speech recognition under Control Panel\Ease of Access\Speech Recognition\Advance sppech recognition options .But there I can see only English US /UK and settings option is grayed out. The MS...
  5. Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition

Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition: I have Win 11 Home single language OS. I was trying to add EnglishIndia to windows speech recognition under Control Panel\Ease of Access\Speech Recognition\Advance sppech recognition options .But there I can see only English US /UK and settings option is grayed out. The MS...
  6. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  7. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  8. when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack: IN MY WINDOWS PC I HAVE THREE INPUT LANGUAGES PACKS INSTALLED, ENGLISH-INDIA, ENGLISH-UNITED STATES, AND TELUGU. FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGES I HAVE TEXT TO SPEECH, BASIC TYPING SPEECH RECOGNITION, HANDWRITING; BUT FOR TELUGU LANGUAGE I ONLY HAVE SUPPORT FOR BASIC TYPING. I NEED...
  9. Speech recognition Multi language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition Multi language: I have trained the United States speech recognition on windows 10 for my third party software "Voice Attack". I am able to choose the speech engine recognition in the software. Question: I am normally using the German language as primary language. If i change the setting...
  10. Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language: Microsoft Translator is excited to announce the launch of Telugu, our latest AI-powered text translation language.The launch of Telugu was officially announced at Interspeech 2018 in Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana where Telugu is...