Windows 10: When will Microsoft produce a real OS that is Stable and not a high school Science lab...

Discus and support When will Microsoft produce a real OS that is Stable and not a high school Science lab... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had Windows 10 installed and pretty much unusable for the past 10 months. There was a period of about 2 weeks when it ran perfectly but ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by miskyash, Oct 29, 2020.

1. miskyash Win User

When will Microsoft produce a real OS that is Stable and not a high school Science lab...

I have had Windows 10 installed and pretty much unusable for the past 10 months. There was a period of about 2 weeks when it ran perfectly but , Microsoft had to introduce us to 2004 and revisit things many of us had forgotten about like USB Drop Out brought about by Edge and Cortana monitoring our key strokes and mouse clicks... Microsoft's own Spyware. You do not turn it on or launch it but if you care to look at your Task Manager you will find both running and collecting data and we are expected to believe that its all harmless, for our own good?

I'm putting my old hard drive back in with Windows 7 & No Internet Explorer with a dual boot to Linux to handle the internet a bit hectic but it is stable and runs which is more than can be said for Windows 10, nothing but problems and no one that cares to fix them!

So When will we get an OS that works, instead of just lying there and telling you its trying

:)

miskyash, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Roger Win User
    High School

When I started high school we were using a No.2 pencil. When I finished high school I was still using a No.2 pencil except now the end was chewed off *Wink

Roger, Oct 29, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

When will Microsoft produce a real OS that is Stable and not a high school Science lab...

High School

I used to have to use my teeth to sharpen my pencils!! *Wink

BunnyJ, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft produce a real OS that is Stable and not a high school Science lab... - Similar Threads - Microsoft produce real

2. this is phishing or real Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    this is phishing or real Microsoft?: Hello, can you help me to understand if this email is phishing?From: Microsoft Outlook <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: _________________________________________To: Subject: [EXTERNAL] Urgent 2FA ActivationDear Microsoft Suscriber,We enforced 2-factor...
  3. Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu: On my desktop pc i have a windows 10 with latest update 2004. a few days ago "from now" i had installed a software called microsoft visual studios 2019 with all its utilities and drivers, i launched it for my learning courses not satisfiyed with the version that i got which...
  4. When will Microsoft produce an operating system?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When will Microsoft produce an operating system?: Windows 10 isn't an operating system. Operating systems should control all of the resources of the computer. Why would it allow a file to be created that can't be deleted? Because it isn't an operating system. Never will be....
  5. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  6. science

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    science: % of the surface of the is . without we could not . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/science/5d890292-a912-44ee-b757-5b9b6993cd79
  7. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875
  8. Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future: Experience what it’s like to enter B87, Microsoft’s top-secret dream factory. [img] Tucked away on Microsoft’s vast campus in Redmond, Washington, is Building 87, a nondescript building that houses some extraordinary hardware labs. Now you can take a virtual tour...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality: In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for use as a part of NASA’s Sidekick project. The goal of Sidekick is to enable station crews with assistance when and where they...
  10. Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future: Microsoft is known by many as the legacy business and productivity company, but how is Microsoft developing products which will enable the wonderful science fiction future? To begin, science fiction depicts a future where screens are everywhere, they recognize you and any...