Windows 10: When will Microsoft produce an operating system?

Discus and support When will Microsoft produce an operating system? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 isn't an operating system. Operating systems should control all of the resources of the computer. Why would it allow a file to be created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asdffdsa3, Dec 27, 2020.

1. asdffdsa3 Win User

When will Microsoft produce an operating system?

Windows 10 isn't an operating system. Operating systems should control all of the resources of the computer. Why would it allow a file to be created that can't be deleted? Because it isn't an operating system. Never will be.

:)

asdffdsa3, Dec 27, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 27, 2020
  3. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 27, 2020
  4. When will Microsoft produce an operating system?

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

When will Microsoft produce an operating system?

1. When will Microsoft produce an operating system? - Similar Threads - Microsoft produce operating

2. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  3. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  4. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95
  6. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95
  7. Problem when installing operating systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when installing operating systems: Split from this thread.hey there bill i have an issue that you might be able to help with if you will please? Issue: HP pavilion P71003W pre installed windows 7 home pre OA/ the device sat in my parents building for years so its very out dated i gathered it all up and decided...
  8. Problem when installing operating systems

Problem when installing operating systems: Split from this thread.hey there bill i have an issue that you might be able to help with if you will please? Issue: HP pavilion P71003W pre installed windows 7 home pre OA/ the device sat in my parents building for years so its very out dated i gathered it all up and decided...
  9. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  10. When will Windows be a useful operating system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When will Windows be a useful operating system?: If you can't even delete a file without hanging up the system, can you really say it's an operating system? Nope. What a pile of garbage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-be-a-useful-operating-system/9ec0edb8-6db7-4c61-8c83-2a6fc2bf69cf