Windows 10: When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software

Discus and support When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software in Windows 10? Many of us have Blu Ray players for our laptops and desktops either built in or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyP128, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TonyP128 Win User

When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software

When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software in Windows 10?

Many of us have Blu Ray players for our laptops and desktops either built in or external, out here in the real world and have no way to play the Blu Ray discs without having to purchase a third party software.

Many of us feel is should not be necessary to have to shell out extra money for something that should be included with the OS.

Please respond.

:)

TonyP128, Sep 9, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Sep 9, 2019
  3. JMOdom64 Win User
    Blu-ray Software

Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

JMOdom64, Sep 9, 2019
  4. When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software

Blu-ray Software

Hi JMOdom64

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

There is a free app from Microsoft on Microsoft Store

Blu-ray Player -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/blu-ray-playe...

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software

1. When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software - Similar Threads - Microsoft provide Blu

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Non-Windows store Blu-Ray Player software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Windows store Blu-Ray Player software: I have tried every free app in the windows store 4 playing blu-rays & they have all sucked donkey dick does anybody know any (free) software 4 playing blu-rays that R compatible with windows 10 that I can download off Chrome? Much thx in advance submitted by...
  5. Blu Ray Software

Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  6. Blu Ray Playing Software that isn't crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blu Ray Playing Software that isn't crap: I am done with PowerDVD (14, if that matters). I swear this is one of the shittiest written pieces of software I've ever dealt with. Are there any players (paid is fine so long as it works) that actually works well? Needs to be able to play Blu Ray discs. submitted by...
  7. Blu-ray Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software: Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that...
  9. anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player

anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player: Hi all so this is a not clickable link do to safety reason has anyone heard of this software Leawo blu ray software here is not clickable link must copy and past, is it any good. www. leawo.com/blu-ray-player/?b as i was looking for a free bdvd player and was wondering has...
  10. blu ray problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    blu ray problem: Every time the latest build is installed my blu-ray (films) player stops working, I get an on screen message in cyber link saying my Graphics card is incompatible. After restoring build 16199 all is o/k again. Tried latest Drivers from AMD.I have tried BD addvisor everything...