Windows 10: When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

Discus and support When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CopywriterLP, Jun 14, 2019.

1. When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

:)

CopywriterLP, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...yle-and-power/

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  3. tjalili Win User
    Which pen would work with Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2?

Hi All,

I've been having a VERY difficult time identifying a pen that would work with my thinkpad...I think the lenovo support agent was also having a hard time identifying one, which is surprising, as it has a touch screen on it.

Here is the specifics of my machine:

X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (Type 20A7, 20A8) Laptop (Thinkpad)

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tariq

tjalili, Jun 14, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stock

2. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  4. Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i: 0x8007000D - 0x40021The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operationI had been trying to update my current version of Windows 11 to the 22H2 - this failed, so I attempted to update directly to 23H2 using Windows assistant....
  5. Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i: 0x8007000D - 0x40021The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operationI had been trying to update my current version of Windows 11 to the 22H2 - this failed, so I attempted to update directly to 23H2 using Windows assistant....
  6. ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with windows10 blinking!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with windows10 blinking!: Couple of months ago, my machine started blinking, for no obvious reason. When I switch to Linux on the same machine, the problem dissappears. I have tried all available solutions and suggestions(uninstalling windows updateswith, disabling windows problem reporting,...
  7. Microsoft Store stock on “Downloading…”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store stock on “Downloading…”: I’m trying to download Minecraft Dungeons onto my PC and the Microsoft Store just gets stuck on “Downloading…”. My internet is horribly slow, maximum of like 170 KB/s in Steam, but they still download. This is doing nothing as far as I can tell. I already tried the reset via...
  8. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6 ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 Win10 Clean Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6 ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 Win10 Clean Install: Hello, I have a brand new ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 which BSOD's occasionally with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6. I have not intentionally turned on Driver Verifier. These BSOD's have occurred with Lenovo's fully updated OEM install of v1903, A clean install from a Win10...
  9. Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3: I got to thinking since my motherboard has two graphics card (16x) slots, but one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 3, why can't I put my M2 SSD in the Gen 3 and my graphics card in the Gen 2. Wow what a differences in speed. Boot time is nothing now, downloads are simple a...
  10. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store thinkpad p1