Windows 10: When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

Discus and support When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CopywriterLP, Jun 14, 2019.

1. When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

:)

CopywriterLP, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...yle-and-power/

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  3. tjalili Win User
    Which pen would work with Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2?

Hi All,

I've been having a VERY difficult time identifying a pen that would work with my thinkpad...I think the lenovo support agent was also having a hard time identifying one, which is surprising, as it has a touch screen on it.

Here is the specifics of my machine:

X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (Type 20A7, 20A8) Laptop (Thinkpad)

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tariq

tjalili, Jun 14, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stock

2. State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store: State of Decay 2 Big Problem, No Fullscreen!!! Taskbar and title bar coming up with cursor while playing. This make you control cursor instead of your character. Searched forums and see so much PC players with the same problem. More than one year after release and still...
  3. USB 3.1 Gen 2 header

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.1 Gen 2 header: I'd like to add a USB 3.1 Gen 2 header to my computer, As the pic shows, the case is pretty open and mounting a header, if that is the right term, should be fairly easy. The "front" of the case, where I sit, on the left. I have looked around Google, found a few ideas, but...
  4. Thinkpad 13 2nd gen battery options not showing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thinkpad 13 2nd gen battery options not showing?: So, this happened to me a few days ago, where I was unable to control the battery options (where you can go into power saving mode manually, and choose between best battery life or best performance) by clicking on the battery icon in my taskbar. My brightness was also unable...
  5. Windows crashes when X1 Gen 2 Yoga laptop lid is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes when X1 Gen 2 Yoga laptop lid is closed: Hello, Starting about 2 days ago when I close the lid on my Lenovo X1 Yoga laptop, windows crashes and I get a DPC_Watchdog_Violation error. I'm running Windows 10 and I reinstalled the operating system yesterday in an attempt to fix this. It didn't work. I read that...
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...
  7. Can't install State Of Decay 2 From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State Of Decay 2 From Microsoft Store: I have just purchased State Of Decay 2 and when I go to install it from the Microsoft Store app on windows 10 nothing happens I press the install button and nothing is there any-way to fix this or can I get my money back?...
  8. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...
  9. All stock apps have a white box around the icon when in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    All stock apps have a white box around the icon when in taskbar: Hello TenForums, and actually it's my first time to post here. I've long been a lurker, searching around for solutions and tweaks and stuff, but I decided to register because of a minor, rather OCD-triggering problem. This has only flared up recently, after applying a...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...