Windows 10: When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?

Discus and support When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Astana is now UTC+5 but windows still says it's +6. How long it takes to update such simple setting?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Duulket, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Duulket Win User

When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?

Astana is now UTC+5 but windows still says it's +6. How long it takes to update such simple setting?

:)

Duulket, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 4, 2024
  3. The country's time zone does not change

Hello, I live in Kazakhstan and recently the time zone in the country changed from UTC+6 to UTC+5, but nothing has changed in Windows itself, is it possible to somehow change the time zone myself? Do not change the time, namely indicate Astana UTC+5, not UTC+6

Глеб Лихошерстов, Mar 4, 2024
  4. When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?

Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?

1. When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone? - Similar Threads - Microsoft update Astana

2. When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft update Astana Time Zone?: Astana is now UTC+5 but windows still says it's +6. How long it takes to update such simple setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-update-astana-time-zone/4fc60660-b48a-4e9a-b73a-04bf61f0f5f9
  3. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  4. How to submit time zone changes to Microsoft, and how to request a time zone update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit time zone changes to Microsoft, and how to request a time zone update?: On October 4th 2022 Syria has changed its time zone from UTC+2 to UTC+3, and stopped using the daylight saving system.Microsoft hasn't reflected this change in their time zone database, and there seems to be no way to submit this information to Microsoft, in order to ask for...
  5. How to submit time zone changes to Microsoft, and how to request a time zone update?

How to submit time zone changes to Microsoft, and how to request a time zone update?: On October 4th 2022 Syria has changed its time zone from UTC+2 to UTC+3, and stopped using the daylight saving system.Microsoft hasn't reflected this change in their time zone database, and there seems to be no way to submit this information to Microsoft, in order to ask for...
  6. How to submit time zone changes to Microsoft, and how to request a time zone update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Zone not updating: my laptop the time zone is not updating, To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine.after I shutdown the laptop and then I poweron the laptop the time zone is not updating.below is my time zonePS C:\Users\LENOVO> Get-TimeZone Id : SE Asia...
  8. Time Zone not updating

Time Zone not updating: my laptop the time zone is not updating, To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine.after I shutdown the laptop and then I poweron the laptop the time zone is not updating.below is my time zonePS C:\Users\LENOVO> Get-TimeZone Id : SE Asia...
  9. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Zone not updating: I recently traveled and brought my laptop with me. To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine. I just got home, however, and the time zone will not update. I force sync it, and it goes to the time zone I just left. I manually set the time zone,...