Windows 10: When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?

Discus and support When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again? in Cortana to solve the problem; When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ThomasWoolum_1830, Nov 7, 2020.

1. When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?

When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?

:)

ThomasWoolum_1830, Nov 7, 2020
  2. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again? ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Nov 7, 2020
  3. strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Nov 7, 2020
  4. When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?

Windows 10 Start Button and Cortona not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Start menu and Cortana, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know:

• What exactly happens when you try to access Start menu/ Cortana?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Get help with the Windows 10 Start menu

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again?

1. When will Microsoft's Cortona start being able to control our music again? - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Cortona start

2. Visual Studio 2022 Not Being able to start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2022 Not Being able to start: I recently have Visual Studio 2022 installed and had used it for approximately 2 weeks. Today in all of a sudden when I tried to start Visual Studio, it showed up a error and told me to go look at the ActivityLog.xml:http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" id="stylesheet"...
  3. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  4. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: A cortona button appears briefly beside the volume button in the task bar. It disappears after a short moment of time. How do I stop it from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/89957392-a9a2-4e67-913a-9a396da8ba18
  5. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  6. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  7. Not able to give all permission to cortona

in Cortana
    Not able to give all permission to cortona: [ATTACH]i am not able give all permission its showing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-give-all-permission-to-cortona/1882dcbf-1985-418d-8efd-0110b5bcf14e
  8. Starting last week our two Windows 10 laptop stopped being able to print with our Brother...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Starting last week our two Windows 10 laptop stopped being able to print with our Brother...: This is not a problem with any of our Android devices. It's not a communication issue because we can control the scanner and other functions on the printer. We are connected through WiFi. I reloaded the Windows drivers, rebooted the laptops, ran the diagnostics. I also...
  9. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...
  10. Start Menu - Not being abl e to search "Control Panel", "This PC"..

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Not being abl e to search "Control Panel", "This PC"..: It seems that I am not able to search this kind of options like "Windows Update", "Control Panel" and so on, but I am able to search through folders. I can neither run processes as cmd as admin. Defrag doesn't display anything. Anyone experiencing this kind of error? I...