Windows 10: When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart?

Discus and support When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried many suggestions with nothing working. It is a monthly occurrence whenever an update happens next thing i know my pc has restarted and ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dsrtusert, Sep 19, 2018.

1. dsrtusert Win User

When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart?

I have tried many suggestions with nothing working. It is a monthly occurrence whenever an update happens next thing i know my pc has restarted and ive lost data, work, and time which is permanent and cause so many difficulties. I can put up with persistent reminders while im in the middle of working, however forcing a restart when im away from my pc, and causing the loss of so much of my work is a horrible policy that needs to be addressed. I used to like working with Microsoft products however Ive had enough of this, and whoever chose this as a method to update the so called service has made a cataclysmic mistake.

:)

dsrtusert, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

forced restarts

it has four 12V rails rated at 19A. thats approx 220W per rail. My previous 600W PSU had four 18A rails and it was listed as a 600W.

Since the PSU has multpile rails instead of one single one, its entirely possible say, for your video card and CPU to end up on the same rail - and with an i7 and a modern video card, 220W isnt going to be enough.

Mussels, Sep 19, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 19, 2018
  4. When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart?

1. When will Mircosoft stop the forced restart? - Similar Threads - Mircosoft stop forced

2. windows stopped recognizing audio inputs after forced restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows stopped recognizing audio inputs after forced restart.: for some reason my computer bugged and got 90% of my screen in a solid color, without being able to do anything I needed to restart the computer using the power button, when I turned on again, the front audio input had stopped working, only the headphone input, but the...
  3. ¿how to force windows restart when gpu_use is in idle or...?

in Windows 10 Support
    ¿how to force windows restart when gpu_use is in idle or...?: Hi, first of all, sorry for my English. During last week, in my pc I have been trying to learn how to mine etherum. My problem is that mining is based in gpu, and sometimes, randomly the gpu stops mining. I have been thinking in create a programmed task to restart windows,...
  4. When will Microsoft stop forcing update restarts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Microsoft stop forcing update restarts?: It doesn't benefit the user or Microsoft to do an automatic reboot. It can wait until the user happens to reboot, or a popup can tell the user to please reboot at their earliest convenience. With Windows updates, you can't stop them, you can't opt out. Even if you hack...
  5. netsh.exe and force restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    netsh.exe and force restart: Hi guys i need help. There's a sign said that my pc is going to get restart in 5 min and after restarting there's a cmd that pop up on my screen that said system32/netsh.exe. Guys is this a virus? or a bug? and i also tried virus scan malwarebytes,avast protection .And also...
  6. Sudden forced Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden forced Restart: My computer certainly restarts and shows this message if I use it for long period of time continuously watching movies on VLC Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-forced-restart/c0c41815-3597-44cd-a110-251d981e6ed1
  7. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  8. why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...: goes thru restart process but doesn't fire itself back up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-do-a-computer-restart-does-it-then-not/20da37ba-7a95-455f-b530-3bde6a8ff257
  9. Force restart

Force restart: [IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me what i can do to fix this?...
  10. Updates... Then forcefully restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates... Then forcefully restart: Forcing updates is one thing. Forcing a restart is another - and completely unacceptable. Until now I have been able to reschedule the restart. Today it just restarted while I was working. Bug? Intentionally? I will not give Microsoft long to change this behavior....