Windows 10: When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

Discus and support When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When will MS mafia stop bullying me with forced updates, 3rd party back-ups? If I wanted my files saved to the cloud or outside my device, I will tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guy Bisaillon, May 21, 2023.

1. When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

When will MS mafia stop bullying me with forced updates, 3rd party back-ups? If I wanted my files saved to the cloud or outside my device, I will tell you, you monopolising scoundrels!! Wonder if Apple is this domineering? Maybe I should find out and abandon MS mafia.

:)

Guy Bisaillon, May 21, 2023

2. Anyway to disable forced updates besides using 3rd party programs?

Anyway to disable forced updates besides using 3rd party programs? I know...it's your operating system. However, it's my PC. Yes I chose to install Windows 10 ( which I now regret ). Not due to compatibility issues, but due to the fact that it was forced
    down my throat. I work in astronomy, which means long nights. Having your system shut down completely for a forced update can lead possibly thousands of dollars in damages ( loss of control of the mount guiding, etc... ). Is Microsoft going to pay for those
    damages if they occur when my computer suddenly shuts down and installs an update?

minimac_48, May 21, 2023
  3. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

Hey ya' all.

I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for no reason in a few months). Next, I'd like to stop these forced updates. I find them kind of invasive and would prefer things to work like they did 20 years ago. So far I've uninstalled updates back to some random previous date, then they always try to make themselves come back as soon as the internet's back on. Never mind the complaint, here's what I want to prevent:

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 321459d1615020586t-stopping-annoying-forced-updates-settings-forced-updates.jpg

It wont let me stop it for more than a few days, yet I've been uninstalling updates backward for years into the past.

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 321458d1615020586t-stopping-annoying-forced-updates-settings-forced-updates-clicked.jpg

I've tried using services.msc to prevent these:

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 321461d1615021949t-stopping-annoying-forced-updates-disabling-updates-services.jpg

Then there's this MoNSTer which refuses to allow its settings to be set to disabled:

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 21457d1615020586t-stopping-annoying-forced-updates-windows-fo-ced-update-disable-can-not-applied.jpg

Hints, tips, tricks, tactics, solutions? How do we nuke this demon.

Noninvasive, May 21, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

Is MS forcing me to use Edge?

The thing is that addons can interfere with these websites. So the first step is to relaunch Firefox with addons disabled ans if the website works......

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 297952d1600375849t-ms-forcing-me-use-edge-addons.jpg

Figure out which addons interfere and decide if you want to change their settings.

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 297953d1600375905t-ms-forcing-me-use-edge-animated-ecard.jpg

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... 297955d1600375926t-ms-forcing-me-use-edge-animated-ecard-2.jpg

Callender, May 21, 2023
Thema:

When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

1. When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested... - Similar Threads - bullies stop forcing

2. When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...: When will MS mafia stop bullying me with forced updates, 3rd party back-ups? If I wanted my files saved to the cloud or outside my device, I will tell you, you monopolising scoundrels!! Wonder if Apple is this domineering? Maybe I should find out and abandon MS mafia....
  3. When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will MS bullies stop forcing updates or forcing 3rd party connections and unrequested...: When will MS mafia stop bullying me with forced updates, 3rd party back-ups? If I wanted my files saved to the cloud or outside my device, I will tell you, you monopolising scoundrels!! Wonder if Apple is this domineering? Maybe I should find out and abandon MS mafia....
  4. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates: Hey ya' all. I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for no reason in a few months). Next, I'd like to stop these forced updates. I find them kind of invasive and would prefer things...
  5. When will Microsoft stop forcing update restarts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Microsoft stop forcing update restarts?: It doesn't benefit the user or Microsoft to do an automatic reboot. It can wait until the user happens to reboot, or a popup can tell the user to please reboot at their earliest convenience. With Windows updates, you can't stop them, you can't opt out. Even if you hack...
  6. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  7. MS Forcing an update and reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Forcing an update and reboot: I had Updates turned off on my system and tonight an update seemed to be forced and my system rebooted. after restarting all the data on my storage/work drive is gone! I have been working on a project for 3 week's and was being sent to Antarctica for research. Even the...
  8. How to stop forced updates

How to stop forced updates: How do I stop microsoft from forcing updates unto my pc because I had 212 gb of storage and now I have only less than 50 gb left. I want to sue them severely for forcing their stupid updates on me because it's piss in me of. If they don't stop I will find someway to sue...
  9. 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads: I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  10. Is there a way to stop forced update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to stop forced update?: After the last forced update, my office 2010 did not work. I reverted back, and all is fine, but no matter what I do, the update automatically starts again. Since this one is a security update, I can’t stop it from happening. The only thing I have been able to do to stop...