Windows 10: WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004?

Discus and support WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; IT is saying "your device is not ready" why is this happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by §à§háñķĢhìmìŕè, Sep 11, 2020.

1. WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004?

IT is saying "your device is not ready"

why is this happening?

:)

§à§háñķĢhìmìŕè, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004?

1. WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004? - Similar Threads - computer update window

2. My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.: Every other day, my computer prompts me to "Restart and Update" but whenever I check what update it is, it's 2004 every time. I believe it's stuck in an update loop, or the update is failing. (also I know I am behind on my updates. I'm not very good at keeping up with them.)...
  3. Issues when updating to Feature Update 2004

Issues when updating to Feature Update 2004: Hey guys! So, I own a Toshiba C55-B5356 with integrated Intel HD 4400 Graphics. The issue is that when I updated to the feature update, it gave me the newest drivers, which absolutely destroyed any gaming performance and gave me common graphical glitches and issues. I...
  4. When to Force 2004 Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When to Force 2004 Update?: I still have not been offered the 2004 update by Windows Update. When should I resort to Update Assistant to install this update. I looked at the ISO method of update but Update Assistant looks more user friendly. With the 2009 update coming in a month or so it seems like now...
  5. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!: still haven't got it!! where is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-my-asus-rog-gaming-latop-getting-2004/692f8efb-46b3-4a2d-babf-e0c4fdb9d7e5
  6. 2004 still updating on my computer for weeks

2004 still updating on my computer for weeks: First time ever for having an update problem. Downloaded the 2004 on my 64 bit Gateway with no problems at all and fairly quickly also. Downloaded to my 32 bit HP both are desktops and started great but now stuck on the lock screen page with no mouse or keyboard and from...
  7. My computers won't update to version 2004

My computers won't update to version 2004: Hello: I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the files, and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine, then the...
  8. Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer

Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer: Just wanted to report that updating to 2004 was a disaster for me. The update did not seem to recognize any of my USB ports. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse worked at all so I could not even get to a place to recover. I could work in the bios environment, but not the...
  9. Getting error while updating into windows 2004

Getting error while updating into windows 2004: I have downloaded windows 2004 but while installing an error occurs. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-updating-into-windows-2004/a97cf9ef-8240-43d9-a9df-dfb9a3a39e88
  10. Windows 10 update 2004 screwed up my computer

Windows 10 update 2004 screwed up my computer: I always update to the latest version as soon as it is available. This time the first thing I noticed is when my monitor went to sleep it would not wake up. I had to pull out the computer and unhook the hdmi cable and hook it back in for the monitor to wake up. Then I...