Windows 10: When Will my laptop recieve 1809?

Discus and support When Will my laptop recieve 1809? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I heard the re rollout began two weeks ago, but I have yet to recieve a prompt to finally download. By when will every win pc finally get the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peteywilliams, Nov 30, 2018.

1. When Will my laptop recieve 1809?

I heard the re rollout began two weeks ago, but I have yet to recieve a prompt to finally download. By when will every win pc finally get the latest update?

:)

Peteywilliams, Nov 30, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 30, 2018
  4. When Will my laptop recieve 1809?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

When Will my laptop recieve 1809?

1. When Will my laptop recieve 1809? - Similar Threads - laptop recieve 1809

2. unabe to recieve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unabe to recieve: HELP...I'm unable to receive but can send email via my outlook page. i do have a Verizon address. i can't get anywhere with microsoft help pages. just goes around in circles to me....
  3. cant upgrade my laptop to 1809

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant upgrade my laptop to 1809: i havn not used my laptop in a while so i want it to upgrade it to 1809, but everytime i try to upgrade it, it fails half way the instalation submitted by /u/CaptainjustusIII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzkf8p/cant_upgrade_my_laptop_to_1809/
  4. My PC is not recieving updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is not recieving updates: This problem is persisting since a month I am running a Windows 10 Pro OS with a Prior Digital License linked to my microsoft account I am currently having a windows 10 pro version 1909 please help me I am not even recieving the security intelligence updates....
  5. 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.: Hi, well I've finally come to this place. It was something I've been avoiding for years... Not coming here, being compelled to install W10 on my network. Let the fun begin. *092 1809 Enterprise desktop installs poll the WSUS update server and register that they need...
  6. Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?

Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?: Hi, For some reason my laptop is still on 1803. I think 1809 came out on October, so others have had it for 8 months or something. Would really like a dark theme on windows explorer and the office apps too. Details of my laptop attached. Thanks.[ATTACH]....
  7. I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update

I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update: What wrong with me? I am using genuine Windows, But still /I don't receive any update. Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-still-not-recieved-windows-10-october-1809/afb985c2-c147-4766-aacc-6c834a3a76b4
  8. Unyfing Reciever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unyfing Reciever: My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU MICROSOFT...
  9. Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?: Ok so I have an Xbox account on a microsoft laptop of course but when I am trying to send messages through the Xbox smartglass app on here, I dont know if the person I am sending it to gets the messages, my question is do people who have the xbox1 app on thier phone or just...
  10. when to upgrade to 1809

when to upgrade to 1809: Microsoft: I've read that 1809 will be coming out very soon. What I want to know is when should I go up to 1809? When it comes out or should I wait to upgrade later?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when will my laptop get 1809

2. when will pc get 1809

3. why isnt my laptop receiving windows 1809

4. when will my pc receive windows 10 1809,
  5. my laptop dont get windows 10 1809 update