Windows 10: When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services?

Discus and support When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The new Titan YT1 Security Key by Google was manufactured by Yubico and doesn't have any of the flaws of the previous generation. It is exactly the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by varungupta3009, May 3, 2020.

1. When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services?

The new Titan YT1 Security Key by Google was manufactured by Yubico and doesn't have any of the flaws of the previous generation. It is exactly the same as Yubico's own Type-C security key, if not stronger due to Google's Titan Security Chip.

It has been a long time now, why hasn't support for the key been added to any Microsoft services yet?

It would be great to see it supported on all Microsoft Products.

Thanks.

:)

varungupta3009, May 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

USB-C Titan Security Keys now available in the US

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...available.html

Brink, May 3, 2020
  3. Titan Security Key

Have just purchased a google titan security key. Two questions:

1. It doesn't work with Windows Hello. Are there any plans to allow this in the future?

2. Can it be used for 2 step verification for 365 accounts? If so how?

NickGriffin2, May 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services?

New Google USB-C Titan Security Keys in partnership with Yubico

Source: https://security.googleblog.com/2019...available.html

Brink, May 3, 2020
Thema:

When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services?

1. When will support for the new Titan Security Key be added to Microsoft Services? - Similar Threads - support Titan Security

2. Microsoft security support number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft security support number?: My computer is locked up It’s saying windows Defender security What is the number to call ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-support-number/0c922f6b-76e1-493f-846c-a9f6333c4f5d
  3. Microsoft security info added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft security info added: I keep getting emails in my junk folder supposedly from Microsoft to say these different email addresses have been added to my account, which ARENT me and I dont recognise. There’s an option to click if it isn’t you but I don’t want to click it in case it’s a scam. Also keep...
  4. Microsoft security info added

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft security info added: I keep getting emails in my junk folder supposedly from Microsoft to say these different email addresses have been added to my account, which ARENT me and I dont recognise. There’s an option to click if it isn’t you but I don’t want to click it in case it’s a scam. Also keep...
  5. Microsoft security info added

6. FAKE Microsoft support service

FAKE Microsoft support service: Hello everyone, yesterday I received an incoming call from an unknown phone number 7167957995. The caller introduced himself as Microsoft support and began to tell that my computer is at risk and I urgently need to update Windows and if I don't, then all my personal data will...
  7. Adding a Google account secured with Titan Security Key to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a Google account secured with Titan Security Key to Windows 10 Mail: I am trying to add my Google email account to Windows 10 mail.The account is secured with the Titan security key hardware 2FA.I go through the motions of adding a new Account->Gmail Account. A window opens where it goes to the Google authentication page. Enter username and...
  8. update on Azure AD support for FIDO2 security keys in hybrid environments

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    update on Azure AD support for FIDO2 security keys in hybrid environments: this is still a preview thing right? any update on the GA release? I might have an opportunity where we can deploy yubikeys, but the customer is not yet ready for AAD join. the customer has nothing yet in azure AD either, using azure ad free should work for yubikeys if they...
  9. Titan Security Key

Titan Security Key: Have just purchased a google titan security key. Two questions: 1. It doesn't work with Windows Hello. Are there any plans to allow this in the future? 2. Can it be used for 2 step verification for 365 accounts? If so how?...
  10. New Google USB-C Titan Security Keys in partnership with Yubico

in Windows 10 News
    New Google USB-C Titan Security Keys in partnership with Yubico: Securing access to online accounts is critical for safeguarding private, financial, and other sensitive data online. Phishing - where an attacker tries to trick you into giving them your username and password - is one of the most common causes of data breaches. To protect...