Windows 10: When will the MADNESS end?

Discus and support When will the MADNESS end? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everyone is hacked right now. When is Microsoft going to own up and fix this??? They need to provide CLOUD Windows reinstalls and FAST. If the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hacked&Angry, May 19, 2020.

1. When will the MADNESS end?

Everyone is hacked right now. When is Microsoft going to own up and fix this???

They need to provide CLOUD Windows reinstalls and FAST.

If the computer is infected, you cannot trust that you are downloading the actual Windows file.

The hackers are exploiting the printer spool, the fact that the windows 10 recycle bin never actually deletes files but archives them, rooting desktop.ini files, and are able to use your Bluetooth connection to create a secure socket / vpn connection to their servers.

This is very sophisticated, and frightening. They were also able to make it to my iPhone and dump everything on it / work my camera at will.

They appear to be targeting, or at least have a special package just for HP branded machines based on viewing some of the virus source code.

They are also modifying / creating a new Realtec Audio driver and configuring it as a network adapter.

They are using legitimate Microsoft certificates, and using an internal Microsoft tool to make a lot of these exploits.

They are also able to place your computer in an extreme low power mode to make it appear that your PC/laptop is actually off, when in fact it is still on being used by the hackers.

They are also able to wake up your wireless card/ computer and connect even if your machine is powered OFF!!!!!

The same thing is happening via iPhones, I suspect via the "Find My" app, which has a new option to allow you to find your iphone even when CELL SIGNAL IS TURNED OFF!

I'm a Sr. Business Analyst and software engineer of over a decade and I depend on my computers to survive, and I don't even want to go near anything with a wireless card/chip right now.

What is going on, and how are you going to make it right?

- Typing from a HACKED computer

:)

Hacked&Angry, May 19, 2020

2. Poll: Help me end the madness of upgrading!

Im married with a step daughter and i love high end hardware (tho my wife doesn't cause of the price LOL!).

brandonwh64, May 19, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, May 19, 2020
  4. When will the MADNESS end?

Phone gone mad

I've bought a Lumia 1020 today. When I turned it on at the first time it froze twice before I could go through the initial steps. It has gone mad, the screen is unresponsive, it starts apps like mad, jumps around, I can't turn it off because it starts again
    immediately. The backside is very hot. Unusuable. Ideas?

Zolikabácsi, May 19, 2020
Thema:

When will the MADNESS end?

1. When will the MADNESS end? - Similar Threads - MADNESS end

2. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  3. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  4. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  6. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  7. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  8. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  9. When will the Madness end?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When will the Madness end?: Everyone is hacked right now. When is Microsoft going to own up and fix this??? The need to provide CLOUD Windows reinstalls and FAST. If the computer is infected, you cannot trust that you are downloading the actual Windows file. They appear to be targeting HP...
  10. Could someone at Microsoft please put an end to the Windows 10 Update madness ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could someone at Microsoft please put an end to the Windows 10 Update madness ?: Hi, Updating Windows 10 has now become a stressful experience for many users. You never know whether the operation will succeed within minutes or if the update will again fail and if you'll again spend hours applying various fixes that never help anayway. Microsoft seem...