Windows 10: When will the minecraft migration start?

Discus and support When will the minecraft migration start? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When will mojang accounts become Microsoft accounts? There was a rumor saying it would be on the 18th on Twitter by someone named minecraft news, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandyPlayz86, Jan 23, 2021.

1. When will the minecraft migration start?

When will mojang accounts become Microsoft accounts?

There was a rumor saying it would be on the 18th on Twitter by someone named minecraft news, but the rumor has been debunked and they deleted the posts.

If anyone knows anything, i would be glad to know. I understand that new players who buy mc with their microsoft account do not need the migration, my mc account was bought back in the early months of 2020 before the migration was announced on youtube and twitter, if anyone has some news about the date, like next month, or even when 1.17 is released, it would be nice to have an idea.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Jan 23, 2021
  4. When will the minecraft migration start?

Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

When will the minecraft migration start?

1. When will the minecraft migration start? - Similar Threads - minecraft migration start

2. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account migration: hi,I tried to migate my Minecraft account to Microsoft.as a result - my account details at Mojang were deleted, I have no access to the game or hypixel server.please advise how can I restore the account and all the data ?regards,Adi Mifano Ziv's mother+972-54-4815463...
  3. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account migration: hi,I tried to migate my Minecraft account to Microsoft.as a result - my account details at Mojang were deleted, I have no access to the game or hypixel server.please advise how can I restore the account and all the data ?regards,Adi Mifano Ziv's mother+972-54-4815463...
  4. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Minecraft Migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Migration: Hi, I am almost 14 years old. I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account but now I can't play. I asked my dad to set up a Microsoft Family and he set the age limit to any age but I still can't play multiplayer? Please if you know how to help or any...
  6. Minecraft Migration

Minecraft Migration: Hi, I am almost 14 years old. I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account but now I can't play. I asked my dad to set up a Microsoft Family and he set the age limit to any age but I still can't play multiplayer? Please if you know how to help or any...
  7. minecraft migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft migration: so i have access to my mojang account but the problem is that the email address of the account has been deleted and i cant get the code to migrate. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-migration/88d5864d-ac66-4d88-bdf3-4e0f1e7326e7
  8. minecraft migration

minecraft migration: so i have access to my mojang account but the problem is that the email address of the account has been deleted and i cant get the code to migrate. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-migration/88d5864d-ac66-4d88-bdf3-4e0f1e7326e7
  9. Minecraft migrate/device change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft migrate/device change: I no longer have an X-box but now use a PC. I can't change my device on Micorsoft to migrate Minecraft so can't play because officially I have migrated it so it's gone from Mojang. How do I change device as the only options I'm given don't incluse a PC....
  10. MineCraft Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Migration.: Hi there.I Migrated over to Microsoft login and can no longer log in.Here are the things I have done.Yes I restarted windows 10.Yes I used the login name, Tried with Gmail account, and tried with Microsoft account.and every combination that could be done. gmail was what I was...