Windows 10: when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?

Discus and support when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello hepe everyone one is fine we all know the users of microsoft are eagerly waiting for new windows and we want answer that when will the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AwesomeIdea, Jul 5, 2020.

1. when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?

hello hepe everyone one is fine we all know the users of microsoft are eagerly waiting for new windows and we want answer that when will the new windows arrive. But i must suggest that windows would be like 7 because windows 7 was the legendry windows and forgeting it is not easy for us. in windows 7 there was easy to play games likes cricket, sports ,traffic rider, ashes etc

:)

AwesomeIdea, Jul 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 5, 2020
  4. malware Win User

when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?

Microsoft Releases New Update for Windows Vista

Microsoft yesterday released a new hotfix, KB941649, which improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista. This update includes the following improvements:
    • It extends the battery life for mobile devices.
    • It improves the stability of portable computers and of desktop computers that use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS).
    • It improves the reliability of Windows Vista when you open the menu of a startup application.
    • It improves the stability of Internet Explorer when you open a Web page.
    • It improves the stability of wireless network services.
    • It shortens the startup time of Windows Vista by using a better timing structure.
    • It shortens the recovery time after Windows Vista experiences a period of inactivity.
    • It shortens the recovery time when you try to exit the Photos screen saver.
    • It improves the stability of Windows PowerShell.
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?

1. when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease? - Similar Threads - verision microsoft realease

2. How Do I change Version 1709 to The Last Verision in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I change Version 1709 to The Last Verision in Windows 10: My current version of windows 10 is 1709 will it change to 21h2 if I reinstall windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-version-1709-to-the-last-verision/a4f4093a-10fa-4411-960d-c598094000bd
  3. How Do I change Version 1709 to The Last Verision in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I change Version 1709 to The Last Verision in Windows 10: My current version of windows 10 is 1709 will it change to 21h2 if I reinstall windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-version-1709-to-the-last-verision/a4f4093a-10fa-4411-960d-c598094000bd
  4. How Do I change Version 1709 to The Last Verision in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When will Windows 12 Realease?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 12 Realease?: I just had a doubt that, when will a new OS release after Windows 11? Nothing much.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-realease/ae2f1bed-e175-41ef-8d9f-930d73675025
  6. When will Windows 12 Realease?

When will Windows 12 Realease?: I just had a doubt that, when will a new OS release after Windows 11? Nothing much.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-realease/ae2f1bed-e175-41ef-8d9f-930d73675025
  7. New Windows realease?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows realease?: Or will it stay as an incremental download as it stands ATM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-realease/cab288ed-0d3e-45fd-8674-2bc7f67cd6d3
  8. After Windows INSTALLED A NEW REALEASE [AUTO] My Apps started missing

After Windows INSTALLED A NEW REALEASE [AUTO] My Apps started missing: Calculator, sticky notes... started to disappear. Have tried several methods on the internet but none works. Calculator, sticky notes are no longer listed in "Apps", totally gone. I miss them, have tried MICROSOFT STORE but no help. 158357
  9. Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?: I am just wondering when will MS rollout or push the FINAL/STABLE release of Edge with Chrome? I don't want to install the DEV version on my day to day PC. And also, how will Edge with Chrome be installed? Will it be installed automatically through the Windows Update? If...
  10. Microsoft Windows crashes when pressing "New"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows crashes when pressing "New": Hi, This problem has been going on for quite a while. Whenever I right click on the desktop, and put my mouse on the "New" button, I get an error saying "This application is not responding" and it actually stops responding. Any idea?...