Windows 10: when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10?

Discus and support when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10? if yes, can i update from WIN10? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BIOTECH-CINOGEL, Jul 11, 2019.

1. when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10?

when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10?

if yes, can i update from WIN10?

Thanks.

:)

BIOTECH-CINOGEL, Jul 11, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. when will the next generation WINDOWS system be released after WIN10? - Similar Threads - next generation system

2. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  3. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  4. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  5. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  6. When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release: When is the next update gonna release for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-the-next-windows-10-upgrade-is-gonna/d69638cf-6f9b-4101-b1bd-f528737d5d4a
  7. SKIP AHEAD TO NEXT WINDOW RELEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SKIP AHEAD TO NEXT WINDOW RELEASE: When I select this option it, automatically reverted. My Question is When SKIP AHEAD TO WINDOW RELEASE will OPEN, because now it's closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/skip-ahead-to-next-window-release/660431cb-4fa0-49bc-9ba4-55279ee282d3
  8. Next-generation web apps for education

in Windows 10 News
    Next-generation web apps for education: Just a short time ago, the new Microsoft Intune for Education was announced for teachers and technologists to manage devices, accounts, and apps for students. Since that time, we’ve heard from a number of developers and app publishers who work in education, who have questions...
  9. The next generation of Windows: Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The next generation of Windows: Windows 10: [img] Today I had the honor of sharing new information about Windows 10, the new generation of Windows. Our team shared more Windows 10 experiences and how Windows 10 will inspire new scenarios across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens to...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...