Windows 10: When will the next version of windows be ready to use?

Discus and support When will the next version of windows be ready to use? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had support and was told that insider previews arn't that stable, and I would like to know what would be the estimated time of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarryOT, May 4, 2019.

1. HarryOT Win User

When will the next version of windows be ready to use?

Hello,

I recently had support and was told that insider previews arn't that stable, and I would like to know what would be the estimated time of insider updates to be ready to use. The recent update is not ready because the update is not compatible with many drivers. If I can be told when it is possible that it would be "stable" to update and ready for everyone.

Thanks,

Harry.

:)

HarryOT, May 4, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 4, 2019
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, May 4, 2019
  4. When will the next version of windows be ready to use?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2019
Thema:

When will the next version of windows be ready to use?

1. When will the next version of windows be ready to use? - Similar Threads - next version ready

2. What happen next when i click see if it's ready to install text on windows 10 update to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happen next when i click see if it's ready to install text on windows 10 update to...: does that button when clickedwill install the windows 11 or something? the text is under the notes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-next-when-i-click-see-if-its-ready-to/360610b5-1f29-4465-a9e1-6888316c0279
  3. Ready to use device

Ready to use device: We are looking for a solution where we can send the ready to use device to the end user. When I say ready to use device I mean that all the applications, SW the user would need on day 1 based on his job profile to do the work. We have few complains when the devices are...
  4. When will it be ready ??

When will it be ready ??: Hello --- I got the logo/posting in windows update screen that my computer "is not ready for win10/2004" --- What will make it ready? more 1909 updates? Should this message go away soon? Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready. What’s next?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready. What’s next?: Development of Windows 10 is a continuous process and it receives features updates on an approximately six-month cadence. The feature updates bring significant improvements, user-facing changes, and as well as security improvements to enterprise features. The Windows 10 May...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...: Good Evening, I got the above message " The next Windows feature update is ready and includes reliability, performance and security improvements. " ie for Version 1909….I'm currently running 1809 Home. If I accept this update, download and install Do I loose any data...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 November 2019 Update and the company is now preparing the next version for consumers. Microsoft says that they’re gearing up to finalize the next update codenamed ’20H1′, and the company is also preparing 20H2 for testers. Microsoft has...
  8. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!: I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product...
  9. Next Windows Update when??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Next Windows Update when??: I remember from way back that there is a website that tells there will be Windows Update from Microsoft on particular Tuesday or sometime different day of the week and what will be included in the update? I was searching for this for a while and came up empty to find this. I...
  10. AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

in Windows 10 News
    AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12: Microsoft has yet to launch its next-generation DirectX 12 multimedia API, but AMD and Nvidia are both ready with hardware to support it. For AMD, its Radeon HD 7000 and Radeon R200 series will support the API, while over at Nvidia support will come from the Fermi, Kepler...