Windows 10: When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Discus and support When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm waiting for this feature. Right now you say it's only available for Windows Phone. I have installed SwiftKey beta but I can't sync with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vikaskumar2299, Jun 20, 2019.

1. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

I'm waiting for this feature. Right now you say it's only available for Windows Phone.

I have installed SwiftKey beta but I can't sync with my Windows 10 PC.

Secondly, there are two products on PlayStore. SwiftKey Beta and SwiftKey

I received a link to install Beta version when I sent an official link from my PC (Clipboard settings) to phone.

So this is really confusing. Will the sync feature come to Beta version only? Or I can install the final version (non Beta) too? And when will this feature come?

:)

vikaskumar2299, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 26, 2019
  3. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

I'm waiting for this feature. Right now you say it's only available for Windows Phone.

I have installed SwiftKey beta but I can't sync with my Windows 10 PC.

Secondly, there are two products on PlayStore. SwiftKey Beta and
    SwiftKey

I received a link to install Beta version when I sent an official link from my PC (Clipboard settings) to phone.

So this is really confusing. Will the sync feature come to Beta version only? Or I can install the final version (non Beta) too? And when will this feature come?

vikaskumar2299, Jun 26, 2019
  4. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard.
    But it sends the link to Beta version.

If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also.

My question is: Why Microsoft Windows sends the link of Beta version? Will only Beta version be supported by Clipboard sync feature in future, for Android mobiles?

vikaskumar2299, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

1. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey? - Similar Threads - Sync Clipboard Android

2. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  5. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  6. Swiftkey Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  7. Swiftkey Clipboard

Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  8. Sync clipboard with Android 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync clipboard with Android 10?: I used to use the very useful clipbrd app to sync my clipboard between my pc and android phone, but unfortunately Android 10 introduced a (stupid IMHO) clipboard protection that broke its functionality. Has anyone found free alternatives? I saw that a particular app managed...
  9. Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?: submitted by /u/Gagnef03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fufija/is_there_swiftkey_and_windows_10_clipboard_sync/
  10. Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?: If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard. But it sends the link to Beta version. If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also. My question is: Why Microsoft Windows...