Windows 10: When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

Discus and support When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,My microsoft bluetooth mouse 1679c and my JBL bluetooth speaker were not detected automatically since Win 10 update to version 20H2. Update 21H1 did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CPeterBengtson, Jul 16, 2021.

1. When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

Hi,My microsoft bluetooth mouse 1679c and my JBL bluetooth speaker were not detected automatically since Win 10 update to version 20H2. Update 21H1 did not resolve the problem. Yes, my Win10 is up to date. Yes, I have checked and installed the latest drivers. Yes, I have removed it and reinstalled the bluetooth devices. After removing the device, restarting and reinstalling the device it works but after 1 or 2 reboots it no longer is detected.I raise this issue on June 28 2021 in the thread "Loss of bluetooth functionality after 20H2 update"https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/win

:)

CPeterBengtson, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Joro Win User

Bluetooth setup problem

Unpairing the iPhone so no other device was paired to the amplifier did not solve the problem, it still does not pair with the PC.

I also have a laptop with Win10 and set up Bluetooth on that. It shows the Bluetooth dongle is working properly. But when I tried to pair it to the amplifier, it did not pair.

I know the Bluetooth on the amplifier is working since it pairs with the iPhone.

When the amplifier is paired to the iPhone, it shows "BT" as the link. Is there anything in Windows that shows what it is paired to?

Any suggestion would be very welcome.

3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jul 16, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

1. When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved? - Similar Threads - Win10 bluetooth problems

2. How can I solve my bluetooth problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve my bluetooth problem?: Hello everyone! Past few weeks I have been facing a problem with one of my bluetooth devices a jbl speaker. So here's the problem, my laptop connects to the speaker, it says "Connected audio" but no matter how high the volume is, there's nothing to hear. Other devices work as...
  3. How can I solve my bluetooth problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve my bluetooth problem?: Hello everyone! Past few weeks I have been facing a problem with one of my bluetooth devices a jbl speaker. So here's the problem, my laptop connects to the speaker, it says "Connected audio" but no matter how high the volume is, there's nothing to hear. Other devices work as...
  4. i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10: bluetooth problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-strange-bluetooth-problem-win10/a4e9cbc9-35c6-4a26-b684-38fd50b3f0ae
  5. Bluetooth FIX SOLVED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth FIX SOLVED: I don't know really why but i had a problem with connecting devices to Bluetooth with message "Try connecting again" or etc. The only thing that helps me: Open Services Find "Bluetooth Support Service" - Right Click Mouse - Properties Go to "Log On" tab - click "Browse" On...
  6. KB4586781 -when will this problem be solved?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4586781 -when will this problem be solved?: Windows update failed again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb4586781-when-will-this-problem-be-solved/2747fcf2-c502-4283-9cb5-f4cf1928c77e
  7. Another Win10 login problem solved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another Win10 login problem solved: my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was...
  8. SOLVED Bluetooth error

SOLVED Bluetooth error: Hi, I tried to install software updates that I will list below that failed for an error in bthport.sys. I tried updating & reinstalling drivers, sfc scan, hard reset on my windows and basically everything else I couldfind that was relevant to my problem online. There has to...
  9. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10: Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs: Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with...
  10. When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?: OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see...