Windows 10: When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?

Discus and support When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I saw new Windows10 icon overhaul on webpage.(https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/2/18122229/microsoft-windows-10-icon-design-changes) I have checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HotSummer90, Apr 18, 2019.

1. When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?

HotSummer90, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Apr 18, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated?

1. When will the Windows 10 icon of the new design be updated? - Similar Threads - icon design updated

2. New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul

in Windows 10 News
    New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul: As part of the Sun Valley update, Windows 10 is in the process of getting a new interface with Windows 10X-like Action Center and rounded corners. The Sun Valley update is also known as ‘Windows 10++’ internally and it will deliver a sweeping visual rejuvenation of Windows...
  3. Windows 10 New Settings design

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 New Settings design: How do you gonna get this settings design? I'm using Windows 10 2004. coz my current settings is just like the previous one. any workaround? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-new-settings-design/c9f22be1-ed58-4a3a-b386-c2ad10214989
  4. WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-new-update-for-windows-10-will-be/48cf7f47-3923-4955-b774-0e0948192946
  5. Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design: Update your Outlook for iOS/Android today. Were releasing a new set of icons made for Fluent mobile. Every detail was crafted by an awesome team that worked across the company. At Microsoft we've created a brand new set of mobile system icons that are now live in Outlook...
  6. Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon: Hello world! We've had a bit of a makeover, let us know what you think? Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 136733
  7. New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal: So excited to share with you the new icon for Windows Terminal! A huge thank you to everyone who helped contribute to the design. We were all inspired by your work!! See also: Windows Terminal Build 2019 FAQ Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135046
  8. windows 10 settings new header design

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 settings new header design: Hi, On a recent update, I received the new header design that shows on settings home page. Today after I installed a new cumulative update ( Build 18362.145 (KB4497935) the header is gone, I'm wondering why..has this happened to anyone else ? Thanks, David 133286
  9. Microsoft is rolling out a Cortana update with new design on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out a Cortana update with new design on Windows 10: It looks like a new server-side update is rolling out to Cortana in Windows 10 October 2018 Update with noticable changes. The latest server-side update to Cortana revamps the homepage interface to bring it in line with the changes that have been tested by Microsoft in...
  10. Microsoft Explains the New Icon Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Explains the New Icon Design in Windows 10: Microsoft has just released Windows 10 build 10130 to Windows Insiders, thus providing them with a new version of the upcoming operating system just nine days after the release of build 10122 to fast ring users. Windows 10 build 10130 comes with many of the improvements we've...