Windows 10: When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released?

Discus and support When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I don't know if I posting in the right section, if I am not, go ahead to move it! *Biggrin But my question is, when is the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Computer Chicken, Jul 7, 2016.

1. When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released?

Hello guys,

I don't know if I posting in the right section, if I am not, go ahead to move it! *Biggrin

But my question is, when is the Windows 10 Redstone Anniversary Update going to release? I read somewhere it was June 2016, but I have not got anything.*Huh *Think

Thanks!
    CC

:)

Computer Chicken, Jul 7, 2016

2. Anniversary Update (REDSTONE) of Windows 10 in India.

Hi Community,

When will the Anniversary update of Windows 10 (REDSTONE) will be launched in India.

Bimal Kanti Shuklabaidya, Jul 7, 2016
  3. Berton Win User

When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released?

As Kyhi said, Aug. 2. The Free Upgrade was/is available for 1 year from July 29, 2015, which puts the expiration still 3 weeks away which also has been named the Anniversary Version. But the date has been moved to Aug. 2, guessing it was so it didn't happen before the weekend starts.

Berton, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 7, 2016
  5. Thanks guys! I am so excited for this Anniversary update! August 2nd is worth the wait! *Biggrin

I will like seeing my system as the "Anniversary" update. *Smile Again, thanks so much!

Computer Chicken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released?

1. When Will the Windows 10 Redstone (Anniversary Update) be Released? - Similar Threads - Redstone Anniversary Update

2. Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  3. BSOD when updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Hey everyone, I experienced this issue yesterday when attempting to upgrade to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. About 70% through, a Blue Screen appeared with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have used Bluescreenview to find the address that caused the problem,...
  4. BSOD When Updating to Windows 10 Anniversary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Updating to Windows 10 Anniversary: Hi, I am trying to update to Windows 10 Anniversary but I keep getting a bluescreen error. Attachment 103957 Attachment 103707 [img] I've retried it a few times and keep getting the IRQ error in the image above... which I think is a driver issue, but I have no...
  5. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  6. DL win 10 anniversary update before official release

in Windows 10 Support
    DL win 10 anniversary update before official release: Will the anniversary update be available before its official release? I know sometimes the gold master versions are released several days early. 57354
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Update reaches Release Preview milestone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update reaches Release Preview milestone: In the last step before its official rollout to the public on August 2, Microsoft has begun delivering Windows 10 version 1607 to the Release Preview branch of the Windows Insider program. [img] The Windows Insider Release Preview branch is getting Windows 10 version...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone) to be released on 2nd August

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone) to be released on 2nd August: In a headline, with no body text, over at the Microsoft News Center, a press release is announcing that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update will be available on August 2nd. We’ve been expecting the update in late July, but this date is close. (updated to remove hasty calendar...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release: Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release We reported earlier this month that Microsoft could release the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on PCs in July. This free update will bring many new features to Windows users such as a smarter Cortana, an...
  10. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA): Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 2016 ( this is GA) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50547