Windows 10: When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

Discus and support When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am waiting for the windows 10 2004 update but i till now did not received the update. The update page shows this message.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Legend Hunter 3, Aug 3, 2020.

1. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

Hello, I am waiting for the windows 10 2004 update but i till now did not received the update. The update page shows this message. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ? 469c4619-ce4c-4469-9533-3213c7e31fa3?upload=true.png

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Aug 3, 2020

2. Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologies for the delay in responding.

Windows 10 build 10586.3 is the major update released by Microsoft on November 12. All the users will automatically receive the update. However if you still haven't received the update it might be Windows update issue, I
    suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer
      and the Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    For reference: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Also Cortana is now officially available in India.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. when will ZUNE be available in india?

Hi,

I understand that marketplace is available in INDIA very much from phone. But when will Microsoft make ZUNE available here?
    I know about marketplace enabler but its not enough.

We cannot create a ZUNE account and access ZUNE through browser or phone for music streaming and purchases.
    When we start the ZUNE application, we cannot sign-in to out account without hacking it - this has a serious issue:
    Large Apps that needs installation cannot do it while connected to PC with ZUNE. IT keeps saying - "Attention Required!" and only starts downloading once WiFi is available.

There is no evident reason why ZUNE is unavailable here in INDIA. Please suggest.

Regards
    Raj
    Phone Model - HTC HD7 T9292
    Windows Phone 7.5
    OS Version : 7.10.8107.79

Raj Roy India, Aug 3, 2020
  4. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

When will Windows 10 available to download in india?

* Original Title: Windows 10 in india

when it will available to download the update in India ,Please specify the date

PavanTamirisa, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

1. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ? - Similar Threads - update 2004 Available

2. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  3. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  4. When will Amazon Appstore for Windows be available in India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Amazon Appstore for Windows be available in India?: When will the Android apps support for Windows 11 be available in India region. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-amazon-appstore-for-windows-be-available/45250c38-6804-4083-8efa-f0580b4aba8d
  5. When will Amazon Appstore for Windows be available in India?

When will Amazon Appstore for Windows be available in India?: When will the Android apps support for Windows 11 be available in India region. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-amazon-appstore-for-windows-be-available/45250c38-6804-4083-8efa-f0580b4aba8d
  6. when window 11 is coming in india

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when window 11 is coming in india: when wnidow is coming in india at which GMT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-window-11-is-coming-in-india/9a16d0fe-7ac8-4ef7-a716-8c40a6c828d5
  7. when window 11 is coming in india

when window 11 is coming in india: when wnidow is coming in india at which GMT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-window-11-is-coming-in-india/9a16d0fe-7ac8-4ef7-a716-8c40a6c828d5
  8. Why Movies and Tv not available for India support.

Why Movies and Tv not available for India support.: When i search for movies in movies and tv. there is no movies which are available India. But when i search in play store there is so many India movies. Why?...
  9. why is 2004 windows update not available to me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is 2004 windows update not available to me?: I have windows 10 1909 installed. everytime I check for updates using windows update the system is not making the 2004 update available to me. How can I get the update? thanks,...
  10. When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

in Cortana
    When will Cortana for Android be available in India?: When will Cortana for Android available in India??? I miss Cortana. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Cortana...