Windows 10: When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

Discus and support When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seriously I'm over red tape BS with the XAudio2_7.dll fix that microsoft has caused and for so many titles made 2015 and above that you have completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sCORpiosC, May 23, 2020.

1. sCORpiosC Win User

When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

Seriously I'm over red tape BS with the XAudio2_7.dll fix that microsoft has caused and for so many titles made 2015 and above that you have completely shut out from playing on Win 10 when you claim that win 10 will do everything and so far all I see are clear MAJOR issues like these that your company refuses to actually fix. guides telling people to move the XAudio2_7.dll or rename it is NOT A FIX. To play a game like Tropico 5 completely collection without the awesome atmosphere that sound provides because of this defective XAudio2_7.dll that is no longer compatible with the games it used too and still sell today and your not going to provide support for this, is just so typical of microsoft these days. Comon you've known about this issue from day one and still no fix, appalling just disgraceful

:)

sCORpiosC, May 23, 2020
  2. R H Grant Win User

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

The xAudio2_7.dll problem is still alive and no fix as yet. C'mon Micro$oft fix this issue please.

R H Grant, May 23, 2020
  3. XAudio2_7.dll Causing Far Cry 3 Crash

Hi everyone,

This seems to be a very common problem. Far Cry 3 crashes after exactly 15 minutes of gameplay, and the culprit is XAudio2_7.dll.

I've contacted Ubisoft about this, but since FC3 isn't officially Windows 10 compatible, they're not gonna do anything about it.

This means that the only fix would be for Microsoft to release a patch.

Far Cry 3 isn't the only game affected by this; Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Assassin's Creed 4 and Assassin's Creed V are also having this issue.

If anyone from MS is reading this, it would be much appreciated if this issue can be sent to the developers.

If anyone was having the same issue but somehow fixed it, please show me how!

Thanks,

Jehan

JehanKateli, May 23, 2020
  4. When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

Glad I can help !!!

But still If I renamed the file Xaudio2_7.dll the Far Cry 3 can run without crash but it doesn't produce any sound

Hope Microsoft can fix this

Running on Windows 10

Mahaindra Putra, May 23, 2020
Thema:

When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

1. When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing... - Similar Threads - XAudio2_7 dll compatibility

2. How to fix this driver compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this driver compatibility issue?: After isolating the core, this message appeared on the monitor:Unable to load the driver to the device.Driver AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sysIt is not possible to load the driver on this device.The security setting detects this driver as vulnerable and prevents it from loading. To...
  3. How to fix this driver compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this driver compatibility issue?: After isolating the core, this message appeared on the monitor:Unable to load the driver to the device.Driver AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sysIt is not possible to load the driver on this device.The security setting detects this driver as vulnerable and prevents it from loading. To...
  4. When will the issue with DMW.exe be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the issue with DMW.exe be fixed?: Hello.This is ridiculous, DWM.exe has cost me a lot of work and time to the point that It was easier for me to install fedora and then use KVM with Windows 7 to keep going because my native Windows system is instable.This is an issue that me and many, many others users have...
  5. When will the issue with DMW.exe be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the issue with DMW.exe be fixed?: Hello.This is ridiculous, DWM.exe has cost me a lot of work and time to the point that It was easier for me to install fedora and then use KVM with Windows 7 to keep going because my native Windows system is instable.This is an issue that me and many, many others users have...
  6. When will the issue with DMW.exe be fixed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Issue with fixing dll errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with fixing dll errors: Hi Team, I am using Windows 10 OS. I could see when power on my PC every time I am seeing many Dll error like avformat-58.dll,avcodec-58.dll,swresample-3.dll,avtil-56.dll.I struggled a lot fixing all dll error issues. I tried to find Directx run time web installer.exe file...
  8. XAudio2_7.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XAudio2_7.dll: Why has the crash issue, with Games that are just a few years, old still not addressed. I can no longer play Fallout 4, Far Cry 3 or ARK with sound due to this one DLL. XAudio2_7.dll is becoming the bane of my gaming existence....
  9. Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfbpgl/seriously_though_when_will_they_fix_the_issue/
  10. Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.: I have been using Windows 10 and recently updated Redstone 4, and it drives me crazy with compatibility issue. Many applications have had various issues and some of them do not work any longer. The compatibility option also doesn't work. It is useless most of the time. One...