Windows 10: When will the your phone app support the Pixel 3 with the phone screen function?

Discus and support When will the your phone app support the Pixel 3 with the phone screen function? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It only seems to work with Samsung and Oneplus devices. When will it support the pixel 3?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NevanM, Jul 1, 2019.

1. NevanM Win User

When will the your phone app support the Pixel 3 with the phone screen function?

It only seems to work with Samsung and Oneplus devices. When will it support the pixel 3?

:)

NevanM, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

When will the your phone app support the Pixel 3 with the phone screen function?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. When will the your phone app support the Pixel 3 with the phone screen function? - Similar Threads - phone app support

2. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  3. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  4. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app: I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?...
  5. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  6. Your Phone App functionality

Your Phone App functionality: So I've been using the Your phone app on my Surface pro 6 for a while now. And while I enjoy the app it has some problems that I wanted to see if other people had too. I use a Andriod 10 phone that doesn't have any problems connecting to the program FYI. Fist off, the app...
  7. Your Phone App Share screen function is not working, when phone is hotspot for PC

Your Phone App Share screen function is not working, when phone is hotspot for PC: Hi! I often use the internet connection on my laptop via a hotspot from phone. Recently, I tried to use the share screen function using the WiFI network created in this way, but it failed. I wonder if it is possible to create a connection that will be able to work using...
  8. Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available: Surface Book2 15 Insider build 19582.1001 Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0 Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android 9 Pie Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0 I am not seeing the "Phone Screen" settings in the Windows Your Phone App settings. I have notifications, messages, photos, and calls...
  9. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  10. Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen

Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen: Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen. App says "Connecting to your phone", then "We need permission to display your phone screen" as shown below[ATTACH]At first my Samsung prompted me to check my Keyboard settings, and I did but nothing there. Tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft your phone pixel

2. pixel 3 and microsoft your phone app