Windows 10: When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version

Discus and support When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; See the exchange button but no activation code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 9, 2020.

1. When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version

See the exchange button but no activation code

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Tim B285 Win User

Win10 on new hard drive, how to activate

• Installed Win10 to new hard drive, but Win7 code does not work.
    • Tried online (slui.exe 4) activation:
      • entered numeric codes online - which failed,
      • talked to 1st line tech who entered Win7 code - did not work,
      • transferred me to 2nd line tech and no one came on the phone line after 2.5 hours.

Win7 was pre-installed on HP computer with no media provided and HP support has no process to supply replacement media or ISO (last HP purchase). Tried to install Win7 to new drive using Recovery Disks I created, but it could not find system image.

Not willing to return to old hard drive as the new one has SSD and is at least 3 (7?) times faster.

QUESTION 1: Is my only option now to buy either Win7 or Win10?

QUESTION 2: Without activation, when will Win10 no longer boot? If 12 months, I can retry online activation later.

Tim B285, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Jan 9, 2020
  4. wishihad Win User

When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version

1. When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version - Similar Threads - activation code win10

2. invalid win10 activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    invalid win10 activation code: Trying to re-use my win10 activation code from 10 years ago and receiving invalid code messge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-win10-activation-code/204c3516-10e8-43e6-8afe-66764b4f0d44
  3. invalid win10 activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invalid win10 activation code: Trying to re-use my win10 activation code from 10 years ago and receiving invalid code messge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-win10-activation-code/204c3516-10e8-43e6-8afe-66764b4f0d44
  4. invalid win10 activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Struggling to Activate Win10 on new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Struggling to Activate Win10 on new build: I have a purchased key for Win 10 Pro. I have installed win 10 pro on a new PC that I built. I have followed steps to remove my license from my old machine by typing slmgr.vbs -upk and that was successful. On my new PC whenever I use my Win10 Pro key it says it cannot...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock code: So i recently switched from a laptop to a pc and ive been looking to redownload minecraft bedrock who are on console yet i cannot seem to find the code anywhere whatsoever to download it again nor do i really know how but i did perchase minecraft pre Oct 2018 so im positive i...
  7. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...
  9. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

downloading iTunes on new version of Win10: A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I recently attempted to redeem a code for Minecraft bedrock edition, I've had Minecraft since 2013 and it says it sent the code to my main email although it dose not appear anywhere and I cant find any way to resend the code. Is there anything I can do or do I have to contact...