Windows 10: When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem?

Discus and support When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Tried every single step mentioned in the past 3 fucking years and Wifi still randomly craps out with that error. Every other device connects normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DocMD316, Sep 5, 2020.

1. When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem?

Tried every single step mentioned in the past 3 fucking years and Wifi still randomly craps out with that error. Every other device connects normally except any stupid Windows 10 device.

submitted by /u/DocMD316
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DocMD316, Sep 5, 2020

2. WiFi IP address in not valid

My laptop is connected to the wifi but there is no internet access when i run the windows diagnostic it is showing wifi has no valid ip address ,also i connect it through ethernet cable again same problem,invalid ip address please help me.

Vipulgarg662, Sep 5, 2020
  3. jerms85 Win User
    Wifi Does not have valid IP address

Hello,

I've look through the community and I've seen many posts on this before and yet I've never seen my exact problem or an actual PERMANENT fix put forward by Mircrosoft.

Issue: I got my computer new April of 2016. I had no problems whatsoever until December of 2016. One night my computer did an automatic windows update and once the update was installed, my computer had the "wifi does not have valid IP address" error. After
    spending HOURS on the phone with the help desk, the only think they could suggest is that I reinstall Windows 10. I reinstalled Windows 10 and the error was fixed....except not really.

Now pretty much every other time I turn on my computer, it get's the "wifi does not have valid IP address" error and reinstalling windows 10 is the ONLY thing that fixes it. I've tried every single command prompt you can image, turning off quick start, setting
    a manual IP address...EVERYTHING.

Has there been ANYTHING from Microsoft about fixing this mess?? It's insane that I literally have to reinstall windows sometimes multiple times in same day in order to use my computer. Any permanent fixes out there????

jerms85, Sep 5, 2020
  4. When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem?

"WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem?

1. When will they fix the stupid Wifi has no valid IP address problem? - Similar Threads - fix stupid Wifi

2. Ethernet does not have a valid ip address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet does not have a valid ip address: I'm not sure why I am getting this message. This pc is less than 4 months old and I have never had access to the ethernet. The only thing I think might be causing this issue is that my apartments requires you to register the ip of the device to connect to the wifi and...
  3. Ethernet does not have a valid ip address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet does not have a valid ip address: I'm not sure why I am getting this message. This pc is less than 4 months old and I have never had access to the ethernet. The only thing I think might be causing this issue is that my apartments requires you to register the ip of the device to connect to the wifi and...
  4. IP address problems.

IP address problems.: OK, deep breath, here we go........ Have had this problem twice before, but know it's got really weird. Had two machine, different motherboards with onboard network sockets that would suddenly stop working with a static IP address. The minute you set one they would show an...
  5. WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address

WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address: So i just got a new pc, i set everything up and turned it on, connected ig to the WIFI, it worked for around five mins then stopped and now i’ve trouble shot it and the message “WIFI” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration. I’ve tried all of the ways to fix it, by going into...
  6. LAN doesn't have a valid IP address

LAN doesn't have a valid IP address: Good afternoon. I'm confused. Just 2 weeks ago my computer was working. Last week I went to log in and this is my error message: "Local area Connection" doesnt have a valid IP configuration. Investigate router or broadband modem issues. Reset the "Local Area Connection"...
  7. Computer doesn't have a valid IP Address

Computer doesn't have a valid IP Address: Hi, I really need some help with figuring out what I get computer doesn't have a valid IP Address. I have tried the following: 1. ipconfig /release /renew /flushdns 2. Used the netsh int ip reset.log 3. netsh winsock reset 4. Reset the router 5. Uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration

"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration: I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the network adapter so when this happen again i try to delete the network adapter again but it wasn't fix.[IMG] please help i...
  9. WIFI configuration on windows 10 with fix IP address

WIFI configuration on windows 10 with fix IP address: I came across the following strange problem with windows 10 version 1803 on 2 different laptops, one a Samsung and the other a HP. Both are 64bit. I setup the wifi with an fix IP address and everything went well for about 2 or 3 days, but then I noticed that the internet...
  10. windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration

windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration: Hi all I am using hp laptop elitebook 8460p model But I am getting this error when i connected to wifi, net is not working, and when I troubleshoot the problem, so it gives a message that WIFI HAS NOT A VALID IP CONFIGURATION Until i restart the laptop, net is not working...