Windows 10: when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC?

Discus and support when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC? I have ACER Iconia 510 running windows 10 pro v 1809 it was supplied 2012... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffECooper, Jul 6, 2019.

1. when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC?

when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC?

I have ACER Iconia 510 running windows 10 pro v 1809

it was supplied 2012 with windows 8 pro 32 bit edition

STILL getting message v 1903 on it's way BUT your PC not yet ready.

Will it ever be ready?

:)

GeoffECooper, Jul 6, 2019
  2. mist3r0 Win User

Windows Home 10 update from 1803 to 1903

I have windows 10 x64 home edition, version 1803.

I'm trying to update it to the new onw, version 1903, but my pc freezes every time when the installation is going to finish (around 80%).

I tried to update the OS in different ways:

1. Start > Settings > Update
      & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
      If updates are available, install them.
    2. Download the Update Assistant
    3. Download the Media Creation Tool 1903
    The result is always the same.

No errors, only pc freezing.

What do you suggest to do?

mist3r0, Jul 6, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    PSP Firmware 3.70 Now Available on Network Update

A brand-new PSP system software update version 3.70 is available now through Sony's Network Update feature. The new additions of 3.70 include:
    • You can now set custom themes in [Theme Settings] under [Settings].
    • Support has been added for assigning buttons in [Remote Play].
    • A scene search feature has been added under [Video].
    • Sequential playback is now supported under [Video].
    • Simultaneous playback of content under [Music] and [Photo] is now supported.
    The update will work with both the original PSP hardware and the newer PSP-2000.

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, Jul 6, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. when will " update to windows feature update 1903 " be available for my PC? - Similar Threads - update feature update

2. When will the windows update incompetence stop? "Feature Update to Windows 10 1903...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will the windows update incompetence stop? "Feature Update to Windows 10 1903...: Seriously, why don't updates from Microsoft actually work? There's something seriously wrong with the updates, and with Microsoft development and testing. I've spent so much time this year dealing with this nonsense. It's tried to update about 100 times. Around try 96...
  3. PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903

PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903: I am unable to update to Feature Update version 1903 (3) , I understand that the previous one is ending on 12 Nov 19. Last message in update history is Last failed install attempt on ‎08-‎11-‎2019 - 0xc1900101. Whenever I try to update it keeps on updating for a long...
  4. Cant update to 1903 features.

Cant update to 1903 features.: Receive 1901 error code, unable to update one or more components. Update fails and system goes back (uninstalls) Lenovo machine. Updated drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-to-1903-features/027c4ab5-141d-4598-a13d-81108e91385f
  5. Windows Feature Update 1903

Windows Feature Update 1903: So tonight I noticed that over 7 gbs of my hard space was gone. I regularly check it so it's definitely something I noticed. I checked to see if Windows was trying to update and in fact it was even though I have my updates turned off or it needs to ask before it starts....
  6. feature update 1903

feature update 1903: Hi all. Having tried to install this update yet again it freezes @ 48% on install. I have run an iso file from m/soft to install which was done as a offline installation with A/virus disabled temporary. this has happened four times now. Do I need this update?...
  7. Windows 10 1903 feature update

Windows 10 1903 feature update: I attempted the new update a couple days ago on a HP Desktop and got the error that it could not update due to the hardware. Found this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500988/windows-update-hold-for-windows-10 Did the "workaround" since I did have a...
  8. Windows Feature Update 1903 errors

Windows Feature Update 1903 errors: I received this error code trying to install the update: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000008) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFDEFAF9129" The update just hangs at 88%. If I try to open my browser (Google Chrome) it crashes. My computer is...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903: Hello. I keep getting this message- Getting things ready- for the feature update to version 1903. It is stuck at 71 percent since yesterday. The very first time I tried downloading the update, the error code was 0x80240034. Please help. Thank you....
  10. 1903 update isn't available

1903 update isn't available: I currently have windows 10 1809 when I tried to update for 1903, It shows I am up to date. Is version 1903 not released in India, In that case when will it be available?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when will update 1903 be avaiable for me

2. when will my laptop will update to 1903

3. give me information on windows update 1903

4. hp spectre x360 not updating to 1903 win 10