Windows 10: When will we be able to customize the Windows UI

Discus and support When will we be able to customize the Windows UI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering when, if ever, we will be able to customize the Windows UI?i.e. change the icons, loading bars, etc As this is the one reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShadeDarkfire53, Mar 26, 2021.

1. When will we be able to customize the Windows UI

Hello,

I was wondering when, if ever, we will be able to customize the Windows UI?i.e. change the icons, loading bars, etc As this is the one reason I keep trying to switch to a KDE Linux system. The ways you can customize the Linux UI are unlimited and you can make it look very pretty. If we could get this kind of UI customization where we could change every display aspect of the Windows UI then I would become a bit more attached to Windowsespecially since I can already run a Linux terminal in windows

:)

ShadeDarkfire53, Mar 26, 2021
  2. tigger Win User
    tigger, Mar 26, 2021
  3. ChaoticAtmosphere, Mar 26, 2021
  4. elie7 Win User

When will we be able to customize the Windows UI

Custom meego ui on the n900 !!!!!!

Yes !! the digia custom meego ui running on the n900, thats right, not meego, a meego with the awesomest (if thats a word) custom ui i've ever seen .

remember your looking at one months work by a single developer, its obviously nowhere near a finished or usable state, but the potential for alternative UI's is promising and this concept UI looks awesome.

and don't forget that levono tablet in the video has more hardware specs than the n900 .

but this is one months, yes more to come, man do i love this device or what .

anyway here is the .

elie7, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

When will we be able to customize the Windows UI

1. When will we be able to customize the Windows UI - Similar Threads - able customize

2. am not able to download update 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am not able to download update 23H2: i am not able to download update 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-not-able-to-download-update-23h2/146954d8-9eb5-414a-b7f4-ecfb6d1c386a
  3. am not able to download update 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am not able to download update 23H2: i am not able to download update 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-not-able-to-download-update-23h2/146954d8-9eb5-414a-b7f4-ecfb6d1c386a
  4. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  5. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  6. We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...: We have had several instances of clients not able to reset their passwords because the dialog wants to send a text to their landline. This recently happened to my wife as well with the dialog wanting to send a text to our office phone! Whoever changed the dialog MUST BE...
  7. Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support: Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reset-pin-to-use-microsoft-hello-not/1f1b4baf-fcae-41ba-8fa1-88572690e5e0
  8. No longer able to customize Quick Access Toolbar in File Explorer Windows 10, Build 19041.630

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No longer able to customize Quick Access Toolbar in File Explorer Windows 10, Build 19041.630: Used to be able to customize the Quick Action Toolbar in File Explorer and no longer able to do so. I use the Preview Pane a lot but frequently need to turn it off. There used to be an option on the Quick Access Toolbar's pull-down arrow to "Customize "Quick Action...
  9. Am i able to choose what part of a song is used during custom audio on the photos app video...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am i able to choose what part of a song is used during custom audio on the photos app video...: Whenever i add a custom audio file, it just plays the start of the song. is there any way to choose what part of the song is played first? submitted by /u/jayswfitness [link] [comments]...
  10. File History: Want to be able to choose custom folder on target drive

File History: Want to be able to choose custom folder on target drive: I'm frustrated by the lack of fine tuning available in File History when it comes to choosing the target for File History backups. On an attached drive it only lets you choose the drive letter and then creates a standard folder, "FileHistory," on the root directory of the...